My writings.

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: My writings.
Infiltrator
Member # 5806
Profile Homepage #0
Some of you might have wondered why I call myself the "Author soul". Well, I am an author on my spare-time. So, you might ask what I have written. Well, I am writing on a novel called "Under Control" about a man with unnatural amount of ESP, meaning he can tell the future with 99,99% accuracy. His friends ask him one day why he doesn't use his abilities for good, and that's when drama and action starts.

I have written some short stories and a few poems too. You can read them on http://www.eagleworld.tk/ . Feel free to comment about them here or send me an e-mail about it.

--------------------
So, as the great Groxy, I have come back to be served by goblins. In the "main hall" of the goblin cave was a large totem which resembled very much of... me.
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #1
I like the story 'The trenches in Somme'. 'On The Ridge' is good, also. You write better than what I do.

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.

Polaris
Infiltrator
Member # 5806
Profile Homepage #2
Where are you from sonny? I'm a 15-years old young man from sweden. My english is only that well thanks to loads of practice and studies. Last month I learned 75 new words. That's a lot for self-studies. The trick is:
Write with word, press grammar-check and be sure you have checked the option "Grammar and style". This will not only help you with grammar but also help you with things like fragmental, cryptical or poorly composed sentences.

-Eagle, practicing all the time ;)

--------------------
So, as the great Groxy, I have come back to be served by goblins. In the "main hall" of the goblin cave was a large totem which resembled very much of... me.
Agent
Member # 1993
Profile #3
:D you know, when I was a little girl my mother was all the same as you describe in "The Minced Meat". I used to hide my meat: piece by piece in my pocket or under the carpet when she did not see it. Later I threw it away or buried it in the garden.
But shame on you: BoA is not in your game list!

--------------------
^ö^ vegetarians are sexy.
Infiltrator
Member # 5806
Profile Homepage #4
I added my latest short story today in http://www.eagleworld.tk/ . It is named "When questions remains..." and is about a suicide thinking man who search the meaning with life and then walks into the darkness of this world.

--------------------
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #5
quote:
Originally written by Eagle:

"When questions remains..."
Ummm... grammar? It's not a typo, you have the same title on your site...

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #6
Hmmm, also "Table of Content" on your game tips section, but that may be how they do it in Sweden.

--------------------
-ben4808

For those who love to spam:
CSM Forums
RIFQ
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #7
Under "Other"

"Everything else than short stories, poetry, game tips, etcera will be added here. Keep your eyes open and maybe you might something actually usefull here."

May flow better as...

"Everything other than short stories, poetry, game tips, etcera will be added here. Keep your eyes open and maybe you might actually see something useful here."

[ Sunday, May 15, 2005 12:28: Message edited by: Aurora ]

--------------------
Nena
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 5567
Profile Homepage #8
You write better than me. I liked the first one and the Cute Caterpillar, *thumbs up*. Keep writing, it's very good.

--------------------
How many shapers are there?
Why is Drypeak controlled by Zakary?
Why is Barzahl a Guardian?
How does the Geneforge work?
What's as small as nothing?
Why am I asking stupid questions?
--------------------------------
Shaper teacher : "DON'T TOUCH THAT!"
BOOM!!
apprentice :*little voice* "Sorry..."
---------------------------
Visit CSM !!! And this site is just great! Wow! Did you know what the answer to the gretest question ever is ?
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #9
Eagle, I'm from Australia, but I said you write better than me because I'm not good at writing stories.

I think your English is very good, BTW.

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.

Polaris
Infiltrator
Member # 5806
Profile Homepage #10
quote:
Originally written by N00BEN:

Hmmm, also "Table of Content" on your game tips section, but that may be how they do it in Sweden.
That's merely to make it easier to find the decired topic.

--------------------
Infiltrator
Member # 5806
Profile Homepage #11
quote:
Originally written by Sprung Spring:

Eagle, I'm from Australia, but I said you write better than me because I'm not good at writing stories.

I think your English is very good, BTW.

Years of practice and drills pays in the long run. ;)

--------------------
Infiltrator
Member # 5806
Profile Homepage #12
Just to let you know. The .tk-links have been removed for unknown reasons. So click the above links won't work. Click the orginal link instead:

http://www.freewebs.com/lagooneagle/

--------------------
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #13
Actually, they haven't. I can browse them just fine. I had a similar problem with my own site some years ago for which I got a "fake" domain name called http://www.encyclopaedia-ermariana.net.tc . The link would work only occasionally, that's why I stopped using it.

Also, there's an edit button. Quoting different posts has apparently been ruled okay, but the third post isn't necessary. :P

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
Agent
Member # 3364
Profile Homepage #14
quote:
Originally written by Eagle:

quote:
Originally written by N00BEN:

That's merely to make it easier to find the decired topic.

He is pointing out an error in grammer.

It should be "Table of Contents"

Just like the "When questions remains" should be "When questions remain". Those s'es are quite tricky.

--------------------
"Even the worst Terror from Hell can be transformed to a testimony from Heaven!" - Rev. David Wood 6\23\05

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as you ever can." - John Wesley
Infiltrator
Member # 5806
Profile Homepage #15
quote:
Originally written by 404 ERROR:
MONIKER NOT FOUND:
Actually, they haven't. I can browse them just fine. I had a similar problem with my own site some years ago for which I got a "fake" domain name called http://www.encyclopaedia-ermariana.net.tc . The link would work only occasionally, that's why I stopped using it.

Also, there's an edit button. Quoting different posts has apparently been ruled okay, but the third post isn't necessary. :P

That's strange, .tk-website was actually gone for a while but now it's working again. Must been some black-out or server-problem.

--------------------