When nothing happens...

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: When nothing happens...
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #25
quote:
Originally written by Ash Lael:

Bring back the Ikonboard!
Ikonboard? Philistine newbie.

Back in Aceron's day, those were the good times of the community! Oh, the youth of today!

:P

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #26
quote:
Fate willing that Spiderweb still exists, a hundred years from now the 12-year-olds will be going "wasn't this place much nicer back in the days of Misc"?

Maybe if Fate also wills discovery of an actual Geneforge and subsequent domination of Earth by vlish, who award Jeff Vogel a posthumous Nobel prize for anticipation, and whose youngsters revere every Spidweb-related byte as holy writ. Otherwise, that's pushing it.

[ Wednesday, April 20, 2005 20:52: Message edited by: Student of Trinity ]

--------------------
It is not enough to discover how things seem to seem. We must discover how things really seem.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #27
quote:
Originally written by Student of Trinity:

quote:
Fate willing that Spiderweb still exists, a hundred years from now the 12-year-olds will be going "wasn't this place much nicer back in the days of Misc"?

Maybe if Fate also wills discovery of an actual Geneforge and subsequent domination of Earth by vlish, who award Jeff Vogel a posthumous Nobel prize for anticipation, and whose youngsters revere every Spidweb-related byte as holy writ. Otherwise, that's pushing it.

"Otherwise"? :P

[ Wednesday, April 20, 2005 20:55: Message edited by: To sail the shoreless skies an come ]

--------------------
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
Infiltrator
Member # 4248
Profile #28
Wow. Just when I tought that this topic would die it sprung back to life. Did Alo miss or something...?

--------------------
Somebody PLEASE turn the heat on.
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #29
quote:
Originally written by Frozen Feet:

Just when I tought that this topic would die it sprung back to life.
Canned started talking about 'the days os Misc.'

[ Thursday, April 21, 2005 01:36: Message edited by: Sprung Spring ]

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.

Polaris
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #30
I was a freshman in high school when I first joined the community. Now I'm in university... holy crap.

--------------------
Polaris - Weather balloons, ninjas, and your big daddy Wise Man. What more could you want?
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Infiltrator
Member # 4592
Profile #31
Ah, nostalgia. In the good old days waaaay back when I first joined the fora (less than a year ago) I had hopes that I would be spare of four more year of the Bushies. It seems the only thing that changed was that there are some fresh faces in that oligarchy. I also had high hopes for a better world, for Chavez to be the only (hu)(man) in the ultra-secret first manned trip to Venus and fall TV line-up bereft of crappy reality shows. Pfui. I'm keeping my hopes on a more tolerable fanboy level (dissapointment is easier to take), so now I'm only hoping Episode III doesn't suck (please. . .)

--------------------
quote:

"I suffer from spiritual malaise," said Cugel meaningfully. "which manifest itself in outburst of vicious rage. I implore you to depart, lest, in an uncontrollable spasm, I cut you in three pieces with my sword, or worse, I invoke magic."
Random Jack Vance Quote Manual Generator Apparatus (Cugel's Saga)
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #32
quote:
Originally written by bogus standard candidate:

I'm keeping my hopes on a more tolerable fanboy level (dissapointment is easier to take), so now I'm only hoping Episode III doesn't suck (please. . .)
I'm hoping that also. Ahhh, now I guess it should be time to rent the previous movis so I can catch up on what I've missed.

--------------------

Polaris
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #33
quote:
Originally written by Wise Man is quite the:

I was a freshman in high school when I first joined the community. Now I'm in university... holy crap.
Same, just replace "freshman" with "junior", and add "freshman" to the university bit. It's only two years, but hey, it's the two most interesting years of my life so far! :)

--------------------
E Equals MC What!!!!
Member # 5491
Profile Homepage #34
For me it's been... five years. Whoa. That's 25% of MY LIFE.

--------------------
Sex is easier than love.
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #35
That does seem to be a lot. For me, lets see...bugger it. Its a weekend. I don't need maths.

--------------------

Polaris
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #36
A year and a half for me. To think, I was such a well-mannered, sober, respectful little chap back then!

--------------------
Stughalf

"Delusion arises from anger. The mind is bewildered by delusion. Reasoning is destroyed when the mind is bewildered. One falls down when reasoning is destroyed."- The Bhagavad Gita.
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #37
*looks at his calendar*

Couple months short of a year.

Hmmmm, and I though I'd registered in 2003. :/ Time sure flies on the boards.

--------------------
-ben4808

For those who love to spam:
CSM Forums
RIFQ
Infiltrator
Member # 4592
Profile #38
quote:
1001011001000 written April 23, 2005 07:37 PM
Hmmmm, and I though I'd registered in 2003. :/ Time sure flies on the boards.
No kidding, Ben. Sometimes it feels as though you registered in 2003. 33 more posts and you'll reach 1000.

[ Saturday, April 23, 2005 23:01: Message edited by: bogus standard candidate ]

--------------------
quote:

"I suffer from spiritual malaise," said Cugel meaningfully. "which manifest itself in outburst of vicious rage. I implore you to depart, lest, in an uncontrollable spasm, I cut you in three pieces with my sword, or worse, I invoke magic."
Random Jack Vance Quote Manual Generator Apparatus (Cugel's Saga)

Pages