Relative location...

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Relative location...
Shock Trooper
Member # 3377
Profile #50
Most Australians don't talk like that.

Australians tend to exaggerate their Australianisms while not in Australia, tending to give some non-Australians a warped view of all Australians.
Infiltrator
Member # 4592
Profile #51
Stuggie: Done. I lived for a while in St. Louis and Providence, so I'm ready for Chicago. You have to learn Spanish, but that's not that tough.

Australians: don't know if I should apologize for my fellow countrywo(men), but from what I've seen a bunch of us are emigrating to Australia. Soon it'll be overpopulated by Venezuelans.
(this warning also goes to Canadians. USians should only worry if they live in Florida. (Texas and California perhaps)

--------------------
quote:

"I suffer from spiritual malaise," said Cugel meaningfully. "which manifest itself in outburst of vicious rage. I implore you to depart, lest, in an uncontrollable spasm, I cut you in three pieces with my sword, or worse, I invoke magic."
Random Jack Vance Quote Manual Generator Apparatus (Cugel's Saga)
E Equals MC What!!!!
Member # 5491
Profile Homepage #52
*fits the Aussie stereotype somewhat*

I've at least shorn sheep and shot kangaroos and all that stuff. And I use G'day in business emails. :P

--------------------
Sex is easier than love.
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #53
Here's hoping "shorn" isn't some bizarre, barnyard innuendo.

--------------------
人 た ち を 燃 え る た め に 俺 は か れ ら に 火 を 上 げ る か ら 死 ん だ
Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #54
quote:
Originally written by behind stingy cactus:

You have to learn Spanish, but that's not that tough.
I learned six years of it from junior high through high school, although three years of college without a single Spanish class has sapped my knowledge more than a bit. A rigorous review is all I'll really need, though. I'll get right to it!

--------------------
Stughalf

"Delusion arises from anger. The mind is bewildered by delusion. Reasoning is destroyed when the mind is bewildered. One falls down when reasoning is destroyed."- The Bhagavad Gita.
Infiltrator
Member # 4592
Profile #55
Stuggie: And once you're here, you can also use your accent and ask ladies to teach you how to improve your Spanish.

Ash Lael: That's just cool. I haven't done any stereotypical things from this country like riding a horse in the plain or run bulls. Even after a day in the jungle I'm whining about the heat and the hundreds of bugs. (Wuss!)

--------------------
quote:

"I suffer from spiritual malaise," said Cugel meaningfully. "which manifest itself in outburst of vicious rage. I implore you to depart, lest, in an uncontrollable spasm, I cut you in three pieces with my sword, or worse, I invoke magic."
Random Jack Vance Quote Manual Generator Apparatus (Cugel's Saga)
E Equals MC What!!!!
Member # 5491
Profile Homepage #56
TM: We don't have barns or barnyards. We have sheds.

--------------------
Sex is easier than love.

Pages