The end of the stupidity.

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: The end of the stupidity.
Infiltrator
Member # 5566
Profile #26
common at least he apologized you gotta give him credit for that and he didn't start flaming her or anything. :P

--------------------
Why are you reading this ?
Warrior
Member # 4414
Profile Homepage #27
quote:
Originally written by me the master hahaha:

common at least he apologized you gotta give him credit for that and he didn't start flaming her or anything. :P
Translation: "Come on, at least he apologized. You've got to give him credit for that and for the fact that he didn't start flaming her or anything. :P

;)

Imban, where are you? You wanted so badly to lock this before, and now, it is beginning a downward slide...Please, someone, perform a mercy killing on this thread before my whole original meaning is lost and buried beneath a pile of spam.

--------------------
AIM/Yahoo IM: Cavanoskus

Scary artwork and Bad Poetry
The Wildlife Research Team
SnakeNetMetalRadio

"We, who are about to die, salute you."
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #28
IMAGE(http://www.esatclear.ie/~theborderhouse/images/goat.jpg)

--------------------
My BoE Page
Bandwagons are fun!
Roots
Hunted!
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #29
For the benefit of clarity: In the Spiderweb Society, a large image has come to be used as a "topic blocker" that is intended to stop the thread and incite moderators to lock it. (Some evidence indicates this custom originates in the Desperance boards)

My theory is that, following the quote "an image is more than a thousand words", the immense flow of information contained in the picture simply overwhelms any sensible or insensible communication that might have taken place previously. That theory is supported by the fact that some have successfully used large bodies of texts (say, the full text of Kafkas's "Transformation", or Lucky's speech in Beckett's "Waiting for Godot") rather than images.

The actual content of the image does not matter as much as the size, though custom calls either for mangos, goats, photos of famous politicians/dictators, anime cartoons, adult-themed anime cartoons, or goatse, in order of increasing severity. The last, of course, has the added benefit of getting one banned faster than one can say "Code of Conduct".

[ Tuesday, March 01, 2005 23:43: Message edited by: Daryl Mycroft [Arancaytar] ]

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
La Canaliste
Member # 5563
Profile #30
*draws blade, performs mercy killing*

--------------------
I am a pale shadow of the previous self.
quote:

Deep down, you know you should have voted for Alcritas!

Pages