Just a random question

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Just a random question
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #27
How about "IMBEN"?

--------------------
-ben4808

For those who love to spam:
CSM Forums
RIFQ
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #28
Imaginary Ben.

--------------------
Polaris - Weather balloons, ninjas, and your big daddy Wise Man. What more could you want?
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #29
God, wouldn't that be nice?

--------------------
The biggest, the baddest, and the fattest.
Infiltrator
Member # 4592
Profile #30
God may actually answer that question.

I have a personal problem with renaming the forum IMBEN. Of all vowels and consonants, E is specially for a couple of reasons:

1) E = MC(squared) whose true meaning (I'm not talking about the excuse that Einstein came up to cover the real conspiracy behind the formula) is so devastating that not only would the forums perish in a silent explosion of cyclopean proportions, but as life as we know it may actually not change. Ever. A rather dismal thought.

2) Expectorant begins with "E."

IMBUN is also complicated. It's remeniscent of bread loaves Internal Masturbating. Not good.

IMBON is even worse. It refers to the, almost defunct but still multi-membranial percolating Itinerant Molecules (of the good kind, which makes it worse)

IMBIN is just insanely terrible, and if anybody remembers the Incident of the Moribund Bolshevik, In Nightgown will know why. There's a reason why that word should never be utter in pubic places.

Only IMBAN works. Only IMBAN works. And IMBAN already exists and his reason for doing so has been explained to brisk gusto by Saunders.

What was this thread about?. . . oh yeah. Well, Drakey is Drakey and that alone suffices as reason why he should for ever more be the guardian of forums.

And until Spider Web decides to have corrupt politicians slave work 24/7 to ensure a safe and decent conduct in absolutely every thread that exist, existed and will exist, I say the band of moderators we've got here are more than apt for the task. A fine, fine, fine indeed band of brothers and sisters.

[ Sunday, February 20, 2005 00:04: Message edited by: Bireme sailor's concubine ]

--------------------
quote:

"I suffer from spiritual malaise," said Cugel meaningfully. "which manifest itself in outburst of vicious rage. I implore you to depart, lest, in an uncontrollable spasm, I cut you in three pieces with my sword, or worse, I invoke magic."
Random Jack Vance Quote Manual Generator Apparatus (Cugel's Saga)
Warrior
Member # 1892
Profile #31
*blink*
Nice speech, and one more example of WHY WE SHOULD STAY ON TOPIC.
Draykfire was always here, and even when I was on before, making my hundred and so posts, he was a good admin.
-I Wield the Hammer, who rembers fondly his many days hiding in a sniper bunker to keep himself from the event of Alorael's wrath.

--------------------
One more time,
For old times sake,
The Hammer will come
To Make Spammers Shake.
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #32
quote:
A fine, fine, fine indeed band of brothers and sisters.

Yes, indeed.
quote:

Well, Drakey is Drakey and that alone suffices as reason why he should for ever more be the guardian of forums.

That sounds like something those Jehova's Witnesses used to tell me when I asked them why they were so convinced God existed. :P

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik

Pages