Geneforge 3 Beta Call for Mac on RPGCodex

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Geneforge 3 Beta Call for Mac on RPGCodex
Agent
Member # 2210
Profile #0
I was looking at RPGCodex and I noticed that there was a beta call for the Mac for Geneforge 3. I am curious about when the beta call for windows will happen.

Drooling and nashing my teeth. Crossing my eyes in anticipation. Hopping mad. Ah well...

--------------------
Wasting your time and mine looking for a good laugh.

Star Bright, Star Light, Oh I Wish I May, I Wish Might, Wish For One Star Tonight.
Infiltrator
Member # 4256
Profile #1
Indeed- a few questions of my own
Where was this announced? RPG codex?
Was BoA tested for Windows when it was ported from Mac?
Shucks-
Warrior
Member # 3480
Profile Homepage #2
From the news page at www.spiderwebsoftware.com:
1-4-04: Beta testers wanted for the Macintosh beta of Geneforge 3. If you are interested please fill out the beta testing form.

[ Thursday, January 06, 2005 12:53: Message edited by: Timber-Wolf ]

--------------------
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it.
Posts: 169 | Registered: Wednesday, September 24 2003 07:00
Warrior
Member # 3870
Profile Homepage #3
Weird when other gamer sites know about the beta call before we do here on the company-owned forum. :P

--------------------
"Toleration is not the opposite of intoleration, but is the counterfeit of it. Both are despotisms. The one assumes to itself the right of withholding liberty of conscience, and the other of granting it."
---Thomas Paine

BANNED
Member # 3477
Profile #4
thats cuz u ppl dont check the news :P

--------------------
Avernum is as addictive as skribbane!!! Withdrawal symptoms are harsh so I just keep playing.
Free skribbane at Wal-mart