Sss-Thoss

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Sss-Thoss
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #0
This sort of relates to ET, BoE, AT, and BoA, so I guess I'll stick this in General. Here's my question:

I seem to recall at some point hearing of a slith named Sss-Thoss who was a grandfather to Sss-Thsss, and I can't track down where it was. I may have just completely made this up and never heard it somewhere, or it may be somewhere in the games, or possibly it's one of the plotlines that filled in more historical information between the games, like the Stareye/Drakey/whatever one.

Does anyone have an idea which one it might be? Has anyone else heard of a Sss-Thoss, or did I just make this up completely?

[ Tuesday, December 28, 2004 17:55: Message edited by: Kelandon ]

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #1
It's either in Exile 1 or an effort by Akhronath to fake us all out.

--------------------
The biggest, the baddest, and the fattest.
Infiltrator
Member # 3040
Profile #2
It is in Exile 1.

Ask Sss-Schai in Gnass about "rebels"

quote:

His face darkens with anger. "Yes. A band who followed dark powers, led by Sss-Thoss, grandfather to Sss-Thsss. They were expelled, in the mercy of the leaders, and came here, threatened by death should they return. Then the humans arrived."

"As the war started, decades after we arrived, some of us finally rejected Sss-Thsss."

[ Tuesday, December 28, 2004 18:58: Message edited by: wz. arsenic ]

--------------------
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #3
Ah. Thank you. Much appreciated.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #4
Actually in Avernum 1 too. Perhaps obvious, but some things do get changed between the two series. This didnt.

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
Infiltrator
Member # 3040
Profile #5
Hmm, you're right. Almost word for word. I don't know how I missed that.

--------------------