If you've got an imagination, look here

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: If you've got an imagination, look here
Warrior
Member # 1320
Profile #0
Right, I have absolutely no idea if this thing has been repeated since I last came upon it, or if it maybe has been banned from the forums for taking up too much space (As I recall, the last one lasted some 300 posts), but anyway.

SUPER-FUN-STORY-TIME!!!!
No, seriously. This thing is great. You see, one person starts by writing the start of a story. Then everyone else tags along.Here are the rules:
You can at most write two sentances, although those sentances may be as long or as pointless as you want them to be.
You must wait until at least one person has posted after you before you post again. This offers some more variation.
You don't need to, but you are encouraged to make you posts as funny and as creative as possible.
If you want to comment, make a post, write two sentances, and then include the comment in brackets.

Now, although this topic will probably be shut down after a week, here goes:

George lifted his head from the pillow, stood up, and walked to the window. It was a dark and moist night, filled with the sounds of the jungle: the rustles of leaves, the screams of animals, and the growl from the giant tree-cutting machine.

--------------------
-Step aside, worthy adversary!
-T'is but a scratch!
-A scratch! Your arms off!
(pause)
-I've had worse!
-You liar!
-C'mon, you pansy!
(Fighting continues.)
-Allright. We'll call it a draw then.
-Oh I see. Running away are we? You yellow bastard! Come back here and take whats coming for you! I'll bite your legs off!

"You know that you've played Halo 2 to much when you sit down for dinner, pick your fork up, look at the knife, and in the corner of your vision, you see *Press X to pick up Press Y to dual wield*"
Skip to My Lou
Member # 40
Profile Homepage #1
Five minutes later, George is found on the ground, dead. Countless "long [and] pointless" pieces of spam surround the body.

--------------------
Take the Personality Test! INTJ 100% 75% 100% 44%
Huzzah for the Masterminds!
www.Keirsey.com for personality information.
The Sloganizer! "Swing your Archmage Alex."
Deep down, you wish you were a stick figure.