The accepted thing to do?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: The accepted thing to do?
Shock Trooper
Member # 2123
Profile #25
Welcome, Welcome. Good to see new faces.

quote:
Originally written by burglar ben:

Just be sure and make it to 100 posts before you get canned.
Canned at 90. I think this is a record.

--------------------
With his last breath he took in more power then any Guardian could hold, then with a scream of pain and furry he unleashed it all to form a barrier betwen the Mantia and the Darkness.
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #26
Macsrp, I've banned your Livid Fire account, and if you pull something like this again, I would be tempted to go after your other and main accounts.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
desperance.net - We're Everywhere
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #27
Well watch out Rowen, if *I had decided to take these further, and up to Drakey, then you would have lost all semblance of a record. In addition, he created about six very similar editor related topics.

http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=18;t=000496
http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=18;t=000495

EDIT: Grrr, dang URLs.

[ Thursday, September 09, 2004 04:16: Message edited by: FatBatMonkey ]

--------------------
Aut Tace Aut Loquere Meliora Silencio
Agent
Member # 1993
Profile #28
It's indeed the time of canning and banning ...
Welcome at Spiderweb Livid Fire - you beated already Rowen's record ^_^
And TGM - IMHO - is still uncanned by random effect <ducks behind desk to avoid flying beer bottles from north>

--------------------
^ö^ vegetarians are sexy.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #29
quote:
Originally written by Drakefyre:

Macsrp, I've banned your Livid Fire account, and if you pull something like this again, I would be tempted to go after your other and main accounts.
Please note this and stop welcoming Livid Fire. Not only is he not a new member, he is banned.

—Alorael, who sees no reason for the topic to live. Welcoming the fictitious and banned is too depressing.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00

Pages