How many topics?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: How many topics?
Apprentice
Member # 1852
Profile #0
How many more bad topics are there going to be centered around pretty pointless questions? Or, have things always been like this in general and I've just never noticed? ( I know this just adds to the number of 'what are you listening to' and 'what did you last eat', but I dont think it really matters much :P .)
Shock Trooper
Member # 1723
Profile #1
If this keeps up, General will go the way of Misc. But then, getting rid of Misc. did no good, I imagine the threads would find their way to the RW Games thread, and the circle of life would continue.

On a side note, does anyone else resent the influx of newbies every time a new game is released? Who's supposed to be eating them, anyway?

EDIT: Not you, crow.

[ Saturday, July 31, 2004 20:56: Message edited by: *Sound Effect* ]

--------------------
I hate signatures.
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #2
If I were a mod, I would be irritated with you for making such a stupid topic and would lock it. As it is, I will post this in hope that Imban or Alorael gets here soon.

It's not so much the newbies that I mind as the people who stay newbies for months and months. Gradually one should learn and make fewer n00bish posts. It takes some of us more time and some of us less, but some newbies show no signs of improvement, and those are the ones that worry me.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 1852
Profile #3
I always thought the Shareware Demon gobbled them up. Hey, at least I'm not asking you how many buttons your mouse has. I mean really, what is that?

[ Saturday, July 31, 2004 21:01: Message edited by: crowsfein18 ]
Warrior
Member # 3804
Profile #4
Not that some of these aren't entertaining, but i agree some fresh meat would be good. There'll probably be one called 'When was the last time you made one of these topics'next.

--------------------
"This......is a TREE! What's it for?" -Exile III
Shock Trooper
Member # 1723
Profile #5
Don't give them more ideas... you'll just make more work for poor Imby.

--------------------
I hate signatures.
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #6
IMAGE(http://mywebpages.comcast.net/Juzzam/NGEAngels/kaoru.jpg)

K-chan encourages you to stop posting bad topics before you make him cry.

[ Saturday, July 31, 2004 21:29: Message edited by: Imban ]