General Archives

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: General Archives
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #0
When Spiderweb announced that the old, inactice topics on General would be deleted, a few of you copied them down into some sort of archive. Where is that? And did you manage to get everything?

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

Polaris = joy.

In case of emergency, break glass.
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #1
Yes, that's a question I'm interested in as well... Is it accessible online?

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
Infiltrator
Member # 760
Profile #2
Answer is here....

--------------------
"The Darkness Shall Return!"
Agent
Member # 1104
Profile Homepage #3
Unfortunately, my webhosting company flopped entirely and I'm still trying to find a reasonable hoster at a reasonable price for hosting the archive. At the moment, I'm thinking of just storing it on free hosts and later switching it to something more stable. If any of you have suggestions for good webhosting companies, please tell me. For now, I have most of the pages uploaded on the spymac server and I'm working on a website to get everything linked up properly.

--------------------
Austrian Alex - Reality Corp.