Another I'm back topic

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Another I'm back topic
Shock Trooper
Member # 4000
Profile Homepage #0
If anyone noticed, I was gone for like five minutes. I'm back now! YAY! IMAGE(biggrin0.gif) IMAGE(biggrin0.gif) IMAGE(biggrin0.gif)

--------------------
♫ The truth is screaming BIG ♫
♫ A light so bright ♫
♫ Whether day or night ♫
It can't be hid

§ realitycorp@gmail.com §

►► Chance is back online! ◄◄
Lifecrafter
Member # 3608
Profile Homepage #1
"A badly done rip-off", is all I can say, even if Alec used it like *first*. IMAGE(tongue00.gif)

--------------------
- The Great Mister

kommari@gmail.com[/url]
Shock Trooper
Member # 4000
Profile Homepage #2
Well, I just noticed something a few days ago when I was working on the online archive. Almost every single page of topics has to have a "hello", "goodbye" or "im back!!!!11!" topic. About 20% or so of all the topics fit into those categories...

Just pointing out the overly obvious. And the online archive should be out in say a month or so, and as soon as I find another webhost besides fbhosting. By the way, I still have not received page 13 and I believe DP was responsible for it...if anyone can track him down and get the files out of him, that would be very nice.

[ Saturday, June 26, 2004 10:52: Message edited by: Sir Alexander ]

--------------------
♫ The truth is screaming BIG ♫
♫ A light so bright ♫
♫ Whether day or night ♫
It can't be hid

§ realitycorp@gmail.com §

►► Chance is back online! ◄◄
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #3
I was just reading over the dark, dark days of pages 31 and 32, a little over a year ago, when two members were Canned and two were Banned, when something like fifteen or twenty topics in a row were locked, and when a handful of oldbies (Djur, Thuryl) posted goodbye topics, and when it looked as though everything at SW was going down the drain in a serious hurry.

Yet somehow we survived, and we are seeing much, much brighter days now. Makes me grateful to be alive, or something like that.

--------------------
Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!! (The home of BoA's HLPM v1.1!)

Rate my scenarios!
Northern Kingdom 0: Prologue
High Level Party Maker
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #4
AH YAS!!11!1 TEH ALXE SI TEH BAKC OMG WTF LOL!!1!!!1!!111omgwtfbbq

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell