European Spiderwebbers

Error message

• Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type int in element_children() (line 6595 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
  • Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type int in element_children() (line 6595 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
  • Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: European Spiderwebbers
Lifecrafter
Member # 3608
Profile Homepage #25
We had Nightwish competing to present us Finns in the contest. Well, seems all those jerks voting didn't even want us to win. They chose us to send a girl from Lappland singing a ballad of reindeers and blue nightskies. 0 points, if I remember correctly, so the usual.

--------------------
- The Great Mister

kommari@gmail.com[/url]
Post Navel Trauma ^_^
Member # 67
Profile Homepage #26
So there really is a conspiracy to avoid good music in Eurovision.

Either that or someone didn't want to see Nightwish destroy itself by producing something completely worthless (as demanded by the Eurovision rules which ban good music)

--------------------
Grammar wenches beware:
This is the house that the malt that the rat that the cat that the dog that the cow that the maiden that the man that the priest that the cock that the farmer kept waked married kissed milked tossed worried killed ate lay in.

My Website
BoA BetterEditor for MacOS X
desperance.net - Leave your sanity at the door
La Canaliste
DELETED
Member # 21
Profile #27
*Starts composing a reindeer ballad with blue skies, then stops in compassion*

--------------------
KazeArctica: Oh yes.
KazeArctica: Oh YES
Post Navel Trauma ^_^
Member # 67
Profile Homepage #28
Having heard the plot outline for your reindeer ballad, I heartily agree.

--------------------
Grammar wenches beware:
This is the house that the malt that the rat that the cat that the dog that the cow that the maiden that the man that the priest that the cock that the farmer kept waked married kissed milked tossed worried killed ate lay in.

My Website
BoA BetterEditor for MacOS X
desperance.net - Leave your sanity at the door
La Canaliste
DELETED
Member # 21
Profile #29
Nyah, that was before I put the blue skies in! Now it rocks! Rocks with tender young lichen on, too!
*edits typo*

[ Monday, May 17, 2004 09:13: Message edited by: Saunders ]

--------------------
KazeArctica: Oh yes.
KazeArctica: Oh YES
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #30
TARD, you are undoubtably right - that is of course by "kitsch", you mean that they aren't pants enough. All it is nowadays, is a popularity contest where all the countries gather round and send the worst possible acts they can find in.

--------------------
I like to say quack because I can, I like to say moooo because I can, but I don't like saying ergle flmp because I can never pronounce phenomenon first try.

In conclusion, quack, moooo and phenonemenonmenonnon... Oh Poo.

http://s4.invisionfree.com/Ultimate_RP/index.php Try it!
This Side Towards Enemy
Member # 3098
Profile #31
No, plenty of British music is really bad. Just bad without being kitsch.

--------------------
"I particularly like the part where he claims not to know what self-aggrandisement means, then demands more wing-wongs up his virgin ass"

Pages