Le francais

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Le francais
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #0
Are any of you active members fluent in both English and French? And by fluent I mean Canadian, probably, unless you moved to an English speaking country after getting a good grasp of French, or vice versa. I'd like to practice reading and writing French, partially to help my grade and partially to better learn the language. AIM would be useful, but PMs work too. Help, anyone?

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

In case of emergency, break glass.
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #1
i'm Canadian, and i can barely remember any French. stop generalizing. IMAGE(tongue00.gif)

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Agent
Member # 1993
Profile #2
Parce que j'allais a l'ecole en Suisse, je parle et j'ecris le francais couramment, comme tout le monde ici. Bon, presque tout le monde.
J'ai cherche un peu dans le web apres des forums francais, voila les premiers que j'ai trouve:
TF1
sur linguistique
Wikipedia en francais
un forum sur musique
Je ne sais pas, quoi vraiment t'interesses, mais ils existent, les "boards" francais IMAGE(wink0000.gif)

Je m'excuse: je ne peut faire ni des cedilles, ni des accents. C'est mon keyboard - ne prends ca pas pour vrai francais.

--------------------
^ö^ Vegetarians are sexy.
Solar power is the wave of the future.