Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Age
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #100
It is, however, exposed by talking.

?Alorael, who supposes one, er, unique person deserves another. Or two others. At least the conversations will never be boring!
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
La Canaliste
DELETED
Member # 21
Profile #101
You could always join the worrying polygon, given that your level of insanity certainly qualifies you.

--------------------
KazeArctica: Oh yes.
KazeArctica: Oh YES
Post Navel Trauma ^_^
Member # 67
Profile Homepage #102
I don't want to give you up. And you don't need to fight with Arctic. He can be our pet wolf and lie curled up in his basket.

--------------------
Grammar wenches beware:
This is the house that the malt that the rat that the cat that the dog that the cow that the maiden that the man that the priest that the cock that the farmer kept waked married kissed milked tossed worried killed ate lay in.

My Website
BoA BetterEditor for MacOS X
desperance.net - Leave your sanity at the door
La Canaliste
DELETED
Member # 21
Profile #103
I will take the wolf off your hands if he is a problem. We will take him on long walks and he can tell us stories.

--------------------
KazeArctica: Oh yes.
KazeArctica: Oh YES
Cartographer
Member # 1851
Profile Homepage #104
No! You will never make me part of the bundle! Mark my words, it will never be a quartet. Not even a different trio... You are the infamous threesome, and nothing will change that.

At least, I hope nothing will. I'm not with them, really.

--------------------
"It won't do any good, Garion. I had you once, and I can take you again any time I want to. You're not strong enough to refuse me." - Asharak the murgo (Pawn of Prophecy, by Eddings)

My Homepage - Geneforge - My Elfwood Gallery - WannabeCool Forums
So many strange ones around. Don't you think?

Pages