Fun in Diego

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Fun in Diego
Shock Trooper
Member # 2123
Profile #0
I'm heading to San Diego tomarow for NJAA (natinal compition for jurnilism, I'm in the video prodution end of the comp, and yes I can't spell). I was just saying by to you all for a week.

Also I wanted to know if there are things that I should know or go see that I otherwize might not know about. I'm talking about the wild, wierd, and cool things, and nothing that would put me in jail.

--------------------
With his last breath he took in more power then any Guardian could hold, then with a scream of pain and furry he unleashed it all to form a barrier betwen the Mantia and the Darkness.
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #1
How does the National Competition for Journalism become acronymed into NJAA? Sense no makes. I'm English and have as little to do with American geography as possible so no tips I'm afraid, but good luck. Get hammered, laid, anything else you feel the need to, and try not to get into too much trouble :) . 'Bye.

--------------------
I like to say quack because I can, I like to say moooo because I can, but I don't like saying ergle flmp because I can never pronounce phenomenon first try.

In conclusion, quack, moooo and phenonemenonmenonnon... Oh Poo.

http://s4.invisionfree.com/Ultimate_RP/index.php Try it!
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #2
National Journalistic Association Awards, one would assume.

--------------------
I believe there are 15 747 724 136 275 002 577 105 653 961 181 555 468 044 717 914 527 116 709 366 231 425 076 185 631 031 296 protons in the universe, and the same number of electrons. -- Sir Arthur Eddington
Shock Trooper
Member # 2123
Profile #3
National Journalism Advicers Association. Well, I'm taking off today, see you all later.

I just hope that I get my work mentioned at this comp. That would be cool.

--------------------
With his last breath he took in more power then any Guardian could hold, then with a scream of pain and furry he unleashed it all to form a barrier betwen the Mantia and the Darkness.
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #4
If you're like me and like animals, you should certainly hit up the Zoo and Wild Animal Park. Both of them are nothing short of fantastic.

--------------------
Stughalf

"The death-knell of the republic had rung as soon as the active power became lodged in the hands of those who sought, not to do justice to all citizens, rich and poor alike, but to stand for one special class and for its interests as opposed to the interests of others."- Theodore Roosevelt, 1903.