Spiderweb Newbie Looking to Find a Good RPG to Begin With

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Spiderweb Newbie Looking to Find a Good RPG to Begin With
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #25
That long? I thought the prospect of winning a prie in the Scenario Contest would inspire loads of great scenarios. Sure there'll be some not so good ones, but there'll be a lot of good 'uns.

--------------------
Please visit Random Stupidity to see the amazing Spamness, or the wonderful-seven-posts-in-a-row-topic. And have fun!

Bod rules!!

Thus endeth this post.
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #26
It will inspire a lot of scenarios, but *good* ones? Using BoE as a reference, about half a dozen of the scenarios that placed in the first contest are still regarded as "good" scenarios. The top winners had other scenarios out, too: Tarl Kudrick had one, and Brett Bixler did, too. All in all, by the time of the first scenario contest, maybe ten really solid scenarios had been released. (Come to think of it, the community has averaged about ten good scenarios a year since then, too. We have 64 rated 7.0 or above on the Lyceum's CSR.) So I wouldn't expect a flood of great scenarios in the first year so much as just a handful of good ones, followed the next year by another handful of good ones, and so on.

Bottom line: buy both BoE and BoA. IMAGE(tongue01.gif)

[ Tuesday, March 23, 2004 07:35: Message edited by: Kelandon ]

--------------------
Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!! (The home of BoA's HLPM v1.1!)

Rate my scenarios!
Northern Kingdom 0: Prologue
High Level Party Maker
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00

Pages