New Post Icons

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: New Post Icons
Shock Trooper
Member # 3801
Profile Homepage #0
This is an idea open for criticism (constructive or destructive) since it might be kind of difficult. I was thinking about how I sometimes I forget which threads I posted in and I don't remember which ones are which. Does anyone think there might be a way (maybe by icons) to notify you which threads that you posted in yourself?

--------------------
There is no knowledge that is not power.

Take a chance at the Chance Forums!
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #1
I don't think there's any way. If you really need to know, write down all the topic names...

—Alorael, who tends to remember which ones he posts in at least twice. The exceptions are the topics with utterly generic titles. Honestly, does calling your new topic "Question" help anyone?
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Agent
Member # 1104
Profile Homepage #2
You can always search for your member number, but it'll stop at about 300 results. That's the best way I can think of.

--------------------
73|-| 1|\|\/1|\|<1|3|_3 |30063y|\/|4|\|

AHEM: Chance Forums!

-Reality Corp.
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #3
It's possible on other forms of messageboard, but Mariann and Linda are reluctant to hack UBB now that our upgrade license has expired.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Vahnatai Did Do It
desperance.net - We're Everywhere
The Arena - God Will Sort The Dead
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Shock Trooper
Member # 3862
Profile #4
Whenever I forget what posts I made I just llok at a topic that I know I posted in once, click on my karma thing or profile then click on most recent posts. It shows a list of fifty. Hope that helps.

--------------------
Legends tell that Avernum,
Is a gateway to the underworld,
from which the dead never return,
Well thats a lie because im here now aren't I.
--------------------------------
"Never get into a fight with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."