Favorite Member

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Favorite Member
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #50
Which is obviously why I try to stick to Mosley.

--------------------
In a word, gay.
--Bob the Impaler

Warrior
Member # 3897
Profile Homepage #51
I dunno what this topics about, but I just pushed it into the red 'over 50 posts' mark!

OH YEAH!

--------------------
The most pointless site in the world!

Why did the chicken cross the road?

George Bush's answer:
We don't really care why the chicken crossed the road. We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road or not. The chicken is either with us or it is against us. There is no middle ground here.
Warrior
Member # 3897
Profile Homepage #52
I don't really know anyone here, but my favorite person is Alorael.

--You know who this is, who likes Alorael because he talks like this at the end of his posts

--------------------
The most pointless site in the world!

Why did the chicken cross the road?

George Bush's answer:
We don't really care why the chicken crossed the road. We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road or not. The chicken is either with us or it is against us. There is no middle ground here.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #53
The thing I hate the most about Alorael is that he gets so angry over little things like people taking his ever-changing signature. Just because he has reserved all rights doesn't mean it shouldn't be free for anyone who wants to use it.

—Alorael, who has now spoken about himself in the third person in the body of his post. A terrible line has been crossed...
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
BANNED
Member # 2064
Profile #54
My favorite people would be Drakey,TGM,Stuggy,RC,xxo,Wise Man,Omlette,NaCN,Wizard and a few other peeps i can't remember.

--------------------
Don't expect the expected
expect the unexpected
if you expect the expected
I expect you will remain unexpected.
Warrior
Member # 1892
Profile #55
quote:
Originally written by chaosfox:

I would have to say that Alorael, Drakefyre, Haamana the Homicider, Dirty Nephil, and for the newer people like me Spy.there, others whos name I forget and I guess I would have to vote for myself since nobody else did. I feel so left out. IMAGE(Favorite Member (3)_files/frown.gif)IMAGE(Favorite Member (3)_files/frown.gif)IMAGE(Favorite Member (3)_files/frown.gif)IMAGE(Favorite Member (3)_files/frown.gif)IMAGE(Favorite Member (3)_files/frown.gif)
DIRTY NEPHI?!! Hey, It was BLACK NEPHIL, sheesh, get my old name right?

(or were you ah, talking blashphme about some one else?)

--------------------
Share this Dragon
If you do,
Then Lucky End
For them and You
-----------------

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
—Alorael, whose addiction is going strong. The nice thing about liquid skribbane extract is that it's far more concentrated. It only takes a few gallons to get his fix, whereas chewing leaves would take forever. Literally.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fall under the shadow
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #56
There certainly is another member on these boards with the "Dirty Nephil" moniker, and I believe there might be a member called "Stinky Nephil" as well.

--------------------
"Let a man find himself, in distinction from others, on top of two wheels with a chain- at least in a poor country like Russia- and his vanity begins to swell out like his tires. In America it takes an automobile to produce this effect."- Leon Trotsky
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #57
Hammer boy = OWNED

>.<

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Senile Reptile
Member # 547
Profile #58
Wiseman = OWNT

--------------------
Polaris
Posts: 1614 | Registered: Wednesday, January 23 2002 08:00

Pages