Spiderweb in PC Gamer

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Spiderweb in PC Gamer
Warrior
Member # 1376
Profile #0
I don't know if this has been mentioned, but did anyone read the article in the latest PC gamer about Spidweb Software? They had a full page on it, and some quotes from Jeff. It was great to read. That was the first thing I read as soon as the new mag came in a few days ago. I was like... "Spiderweb!!! YAY!!!" It was highly complimentary to the company and to the games, which I was glad to see. It was an interesting article. Did anyone else see it? If no one did I could post it on here later if you want to read it.

[edit: sorry, i just realized that someone had indeed already made a topic with this title. my bad!]

[ Friday, January 09, 2004 08:18: Message edited by: HolyHandGrenade ]

--------------------
"Never think twice about something if the first time you thought about it you thought you were thinking about it twice when really it was just once, and never think about something once unless there's money involved."
--The Mad Hatter's Deceaced Wife