I'm straight - isn't that COOL?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: I'm straight - isn't that COOL?
Lifecrafter
Member # 59
Profile #0
It's time for my outing, coming out or whatever it's called. I'm too scared to tell my friends or family that I'm straight, so I really, really feel the need to tell everyone on the Spiderweb boards that I'm convex, not concave, so to speak. The only thing I regret is that I didn't first write a topic hinting at TEH GRATE SIKRUT to be revealed on this historical day.

It's awfully hip and politically correct to be straight. Or maybe it isn't, but I'm sure Darwin would agree with me that it's certainly a MORE SUCCESSFUL REPRODUCTIVE STRATEGY than letting other males abuse my digestive tract.

Thank you for your attention. :D
Lifecrafter
Member # 3310
Profile #1
Why do I have the feeling that this is going to give birth to some un-civil discussion?
La Canaliste
DELETED
Member # 21
Profile #2
*thanks Alex for his honesty, and points to the place where she indicated that the precise details are best kept private: or on Desp*
*Draws gleaming Blade of Fluffiness and slays topic8

--------------------
KazeArctica: Oh yes.
KazeArctica: Oh YES