My PC crashed!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: My PC crashed!
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #25
I hate Macs for many reasons, most of which can be summed up in "not enough games".

I know that there are a lot of good cross-platform games, and that quite a few of the games that I like are cross-platform, but still, there have been several really stupid corporate decisions (such as not releasing BG2 : Throne of Bhaal for Macs, as far as I know) that shafted Mac gamers hard.
Warrior
Member # 3252
Profile #26
Yeah, that's true. I decided to get an Xbox primarily because I couldn't play much of anything on my computer for a long time. This issue is slowly getting to be less of a problem, as more mainstream games are now either cross-platform or released simultaneously for both platforms.

--------------------
Learn About The Man Behind the Messiah.
Agent
Member # 2820
Profile #27
I love PC vs. Mac topics, but they always get closed. Are you people mainly referring to the OS Mac, or the computer? I'd convert to Mac if there was some more software for people like me available on it. But PCs just "look" more powerful for some reason.

By the way, does anyone know how to get a program off the uninstall list in the add/remove programs list in Win98 if you deleted everything without properly uninstalling?

--------------------
How do signature's work?
-Keep
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #28
I think you have to do registry editing.
Agent
Member # 1104
Profile Homepage #29
Ok, I think I got it. Go to the registry editor and go thru HKEYLOCALMACHINE/ SOFTWARE/ MICROSOFT/ WINDOWS/ CURRENT VERSION/ UNINSTALL

In there, find the key that you want to remove from add/remove list and delete the key.

--------------------
73|-| 1|\|\/1|\|<1|3|_3 |30063y|\/|4|\|

AHEM: Chance Forums!

-Reality Corp.
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #30
I had that same problem with some of my files. But I did it the hard way. I didn't know how to do it like you did. On my computer, which is Windows XP Professional, some of my files kept saying that the .log file was not found. so I found a duplicate .log file for a similar piece of software or from reinstalling it, edited a little, and it finally disappeared from my add/remove program list.

--------------------
Mrs. Peacock: "Everything all right?"
Colonel Mustard: "Yep. Two Corpses. Everything's fine."

"Keep your wits about you, the game is afoot!!" - Sherlock Holmes

Pages