PocketPC / Palm

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: PocketPC / Palm
Apprentice
Member # 3836
Profile #0
Hi,

What do you think about PocketPC or PalmOS versions of the classic Exile games ?
Imagine - BoE in your pocket :) )
Maybe this way Exile series can conquer new markets ?

Regards
Mariusz
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #1
Not being able to even operate a cell phone, I wouldn't be interested. Stuff like that is just too advanced for me. My family is too far behind in technology. I had to teach myself how to use a computer because neither of my parents can use one.

I have the computer all to myself though. :D

--------------------
Mrs. Peacock: "Everything all right?"
Colonel Mustard: "Yep. Two Corpses. Everything's fine."

"Keep your wits about you, the game is afoot!!" - Sherlock Holmes
Agent
Member # 1104
Profile Homepage #2
Well, I really have no experience with PocketPC's but I've heard of them. It could go well for SpidWeb if they did, but then it might not...the world of business is quite complicated. If someone else did it for SpidWeb, it might be worth considering though.

--------------------
73|-| 1|\|\/1|\|<1|3|_3 |30063y|\/|4|\|

AHEM: Chance Forums!

-Reality Corp.
Apprentice
Member # 3645
Profile #3
Hell will freeze over before Spiderweb makes pocket PC games. There's too much work in it.

--------------------
I pledge a grievance to the flag of the plighted stakes of America, and to the republics upon which it stands, one nation, playing God, blind and visible, with the illusion of liberty and justice for all