Newbie Here! & Help With Ocean Bound

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Newbie Here! & Help With Ocean Bound
Apprentice
Member # 3805
Profile Homepage #0
Hello guys! The Spiderweb software forums have a new member. Just saying hi to all of you for the first time.

Also, I have a question about the game Ocean Bound. I guess I just need to keep practice or something, but no matter how hard I try to maintain food, all of my people starve to death before the ship is finally ready.
I try over and over again: I keep planting crops frequently and I build many storehouses, and after I get the shipyard built, all of my people starve to death before the ship is ready, and I still do what I can while the ship is being set up. Very annoying indeed.

Please help. Just wanted to say hi and ask the question. Reply when you can. .

--------------------
They're breaching the stronghold! Bring up the drawbridge! Fire arrows and cannons! Send warriors to guard the area! They're coming!
Erudite*
Member # 3042
Profile #1
I haven't played Ocean Bound for a really long time, but when I did I split up the farmers (or whatever they're called) so lots could be working at a time. Also, you're replanting the crops, right?

--------------------
The Club of All
Chance Forums
I was once member #2475, but then my account was deleted because of a bug.
Post count=406+whatever it says below.
Apprentice
Member # 3805
Profile Homepage #2
Thanks for the tip. I'll assign more people for farming. Replanting the crops, sometimes. Why do you ask?

--------------------
They're breaching the stronghold! Bring up the drawbridge! Fire arrows and cannons! Send warriors to guard the area! They're coming!
Erudite*
Member # 3042
Profile #3
Just because in some levels you'll run out of space if you don't replant on the same area.

--------------------
The Club of All
Chance Forums
I was once member #2475, but then my account was deleted because of a bug.
Post count=406+whatever it says below.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #4
It's been years since I've played, but my strategy was to start work on the ship immediately, and always have just enough wood to keep the work going. The rest of my people farmed in the maximum group size (ten, if I recall correctly). You'll only need three or four farm plots at once, and don't put roads over them until they no longer grow at all after planting.

—Alorael, who must say he didn't think the game was particularly enthralling. All the levels are much the same. Chop wood. Plant food. Build ship. Next!
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00