By Fire Be Purged - New RP at Polaris

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: By Fire Be Purged - New RP at Polaris
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #0
i'd start it here, but the RP limit HAS been reached. if you wish to join, check out the URL below:

http://www.webeacon.com/boards/index.php?act=ST&f=9&t=165&s=ec2d8503023db38de7b6df84a2c12142

thank you for reading this, and i hope you check it out! IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards By Fire Be Purged - New RP at Polaris_files/smile.gif)

- Wise Man
Apprentice
Member # 3645
Profile #1
sounds interesting. can't be any worse that the trash here. I might check it out.

--------------------
I pledge a grievance to the flag of the plighted stakes of America, and to the republics upon which it stands, one nation, playing God, blind and visible, with the illusion of liberty and justice for all
Babelicious
Member # 3149
Profile Homepage #2
Feed not the troll.
Apprentice
Member # 3643
Profile #3
It looks like that topic contains vast ammounts of ego. Why not just write your own story about your own character rather than have other people write one for you?

--------------------
Don't ask the Oracle unless you're willing to get the slurred drunken truth.
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #4
i forgot to finish the intro.

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell