I'd just like to inform you...

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: I'd just like to inform you...
Shock Trooper
Member # 1723
Profile #25
I believe they called it, "the tomeato."

Factoid # 7,982,612.2: toe-mah-toe is an acceptable pronunciation of tomato, but poe-tah-toe is not an acceptable pronunciation of potatoe.

Umm... I'm not developementally disabled, I swear!

--------------------
"... and approximately one sea turtle."
Agent
Member # 2820
Profile #26
I don't think it would be impossible to create a tomacco type plant, although I don't grafting will make this possible since the DNA is still separate, it is just the scion and the roots attached together. Just like if you have a heart transplant your DNA won't mix with that of the donor. Unless I'm wrong... Anyway, crossbreeding might be successful if you pollinate one species with the pollen of another, but they might not fertilize. If you are going for an extreme solution then you can splice their genes together. I heard that the lemon-lime was produced because a lemon tree and a lime tree's root system somehow intertwined and with a healthy dose of magic, a new plant was brought forth into the world. Refreshingly lemon-lime sour.

--------------------
How do signature's work?
-Keep
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #27
Tomatoes and tobacco are only related on the family level - not even in the same genus. I'd say the chances of successfully crossing them are slim at best. Even if you succeeded, I doubt the offspring would bear fruit.

Pages