Marching Band

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Marching Band
Agent
Member # 1558
Profile #25
Must not have had very much fun then.

--------------------
I'm tired of the strain and the pain, ohhh, I'm tired of the strain and the pain.

Lair of Blades
Wise Forums
Desperance
Polaris
Bash
Guardian
Member # 2238
Profile Homepage #26
Well I don't feel responding to everyone's little nit-picks, so I'll just say some stuff.

I play in the band also, but I'm in the battery. That's right... drumline baby!! Bass drum to be exact. And also, at our school, our pit are our Tenor Drum players. No not Quads or Quints, just tenors. We call them "PITiful" because they all suck but 2. Ok anyway... I'd love to put some of our songs on the net (check my site below sometime in the future). No I'm not a band geek. And yes, literally 1000+ people have said the "one time, at band camp..." thing to me. Yes, it IS annoying.

--------------------
Fort Emergence Home of the [E.E.P.]

Rage and vengeance are minions of me. The fists of the Phoenix will strike the unrightious. It knows your weaknesses, and will strike with fury. The Demonslayer does not faulter.

With so many years ahead to fall in line, why would you wish down on me? What's my age again?
Posts: 1582 | Registered: Wednesday, November 13 2002 08:00
Agent
Member # 1558
Profile #27
I'm sorry.

--------------------
I'm tired of the strain and the pain, ohhh, I'm tired of the strain and the pain.

Lair of Blades
Wise Forums
Desperance
Polaris
Bash
Guardian
Member # 2238
Profile Homepage #28
I am too. Wait...

--------------------
Fort Emergence Home of the [E.E.P.]

Rage and vengeance are minions of me. The fists of the Phoenix will strike the unrightious. It knows your weaknesses, and will strike with fury. The Demonslayer does not faulter.

With so many years ahead to fall in line, why would you wish down on me? What's my age again?
Posts: 1582 | Registered: Wednesday, November 13 2002 08:00
Agent
Member # 1558
Profile #29
Eh?

--------------------

Lair of Blades
Wise Forums
Desperance
Polaris
Bash
Agent
Member # 1934
Profile Homepage #30
Karzoth- It's okay to be a band geek. I'm one allong with 128 other people. We have a great time. Everyone loves the band except for our head Policy debater on our Speech and Debate team. I had an argument with him at the debate compotition today. Also, I heard that there is a picture of the pit on the Toro Band site. I'm the one hiding in the back. IMAGE(Marching Band (2)_files/biggrin.gif)

--------------------
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every second of it.

Delierious?
Shock Trooper
Member # 431
Profile #31
I love marching bands... In my school, the band are like 30 people, maximum (and there is no Pit, or anything...it's such a little band!) I'm not in the band, I don't think I'd be good at it.

But it wasn't like that before...here's the history of my school's band:

About 30 years ago, the band was huge. They say it was really exciting to see them. It was one of the most popular bands in the city. I don't know what happened until 2000. In 2000, the band was really, really, really...sucky. Just 20 people playing... So bad it was, that 2001 and 2002 didn't saw a band for the school. This year they're back, but they're nothing compared to 30 years ago.

I just love the emotion that flows from marching bands... it's really exciting! IMAGE(Marching Band (2)_files/tongue.gif)

--------------------
GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY TOMATO!

Pages