Fan "Graphical Mods"

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Fan "Graphical Mods"
Apprentice
Member # 3428
Profile Homepage #0
What are you stances are on fan made graphics modifications? (mostly character art and such) Do you like them, do you not? Would you use them if they were presented? (well made ones)

(because I've been thinking of doing a mod for avernum 2, or 3 IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Fan Graphical Mods_files/tongue.gif) )

Poll Information
This poll contains 2 question(s). 9 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

function launch_voter () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=vote;pollid=uKPUyweIbwXQ"); return true; } // end launch_voter function launch_viewer () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=view;pollid=uKPUyweIbwXQ"); return true; } // end launch_viewer function launch_window (url) { preview = window.open( url, "preview", "width=550,height=300,toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status,menubar=no,scrollbars,resizable,copyhistory=no" ); window.preview.focus(); return preview; } // end launch_windowIMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Fan Graphical Mods_files/votenow.gif)[/url]     IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Fan Graphical Mods_files/voteresults.gif)[/url]

--------------------
HIHI!!!! *hugs indescriminantly* take that, FEEL THE LOVE!!!!
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #1
If this included new monster and terrain sets, it would be great, since we'd be able to use them as BoA graphics.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Vahnatai Did Do It
desperance.net - We're Everywhere
The Arena - God Will Sort The Dead
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Apprentice
Member # 3428
Profile Homepage #2
Most of the art I will be replacing are the stat pictures, and character graphics, I might also do some editing of monsters and other sprites (Items, "encounter pictures", etcetera, etcetera.) I'm going to make female and male nephilim/slith character sets as well. (I found it a little unfair that human women got to cavort around and adventure, while the other species apparently seem to lack the fairer sex.) [Lastly; I will not, unlike many artist, slap breasts on lizards to make them female IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Fan Graphical Mods_files/rolleyes.gif) (and by such action ignore all rational thought and scientific fact. *most people should know that only mammals have breasts, hence their more proper term for the breast “mammary"*]

--------------------
HIHI!!!! *hugs indescriminantly* take that, FEEL THE LOVE!!!!
Warrior
Member # 2155
Profile #3
Graphic modification is a long time Exile and soon to be Avernum tradition with BoA coming. This was something I myself was working hard on... unfortunately, my efforts died rapidly as my hard drive crashed, erasing -months- worth of custom graphics and other art...

----Your fuming, angry, enraged maniac, Necris Omega

[ Friday, September 12, 2003 17:17: Message edited by: Necris Omega ]

--------------------
Sanity is a relative concept. And like most my relatives, I rarely see it.
"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits." ~ Albert Einstein