Registration by Paypal

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Registration by Paypal
Apprentice
Member # 3419
Profile Homepage #0
Since Citibank stinks, I had no other quick (or so I thought) way to order Geneforge 2, but by Paypal.

How long does it take to get a registration code if you order by Paypal? The money is already out of my account -- but I have never ordered by Paypal, before.

I ordered last Thursday, and yes, I understand it was a holiday weekend, but I would like to know how long it takes. There are estimated times on all the other methods of payment on the website BUT Paypal.

Thanks!
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #1
If the money has already been withdrawn, it should only take a day or two at most to receive codes by email. Mail takes longer and depends on your location.

—Alorael, who is just guessing. He is not very experienced with Spiderweb and Paypal. It usually seems to take a few days after payment is received regardless of payment method, though.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Agent
Member # 366
Profile #2
If you actually opened a Paypal account then you won't get the paypal codes until you get the bank statement.

--------------------
I say never be complete. I say stop being perfect. I say let's evolve. Let the chips fall where they may.
Apprentice
Member # 3419
Profile Homepage #3
Well of course I opened a paypal account, how else could I pay by paypal?

My online bank statement shows the money went out of my account on Friday (shows up in paypal, too). I am not even sure if I GET a statement in the mail, anymore. If I do get a bank statement, I'll get it in about 2 weeks.