Gamesome Mac

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Gamesome Mac
Warrior
Member # 2000
Profile Homepage #0
I regularly listen to a Radio Station called Gamesome Mac. I'm not a Mac user anymore, but it's still interesting stuff. Plus they do interviews with well known people, like Bill Roper. I am informed tonight at 9 PM (My time, West Coast of North America) there will be a live interview with Jeff Vogel about Geneforge 2. This won't be the first time he's been on the station. I invite you to listen, for he sounds like a 12 year old seething through a retainer. He laughs at all his own jokes which are far from funny, and over all presents a nerdly behavior that matches none other then Gimpy (for fans of the short lived Undergrads series).
And for those of you with dial-up...I suggest waiting until tommorow when you can listen to it on archive, instead of live.

--------------------
Since Imban Likes to Edit my Posts ...

... And Drakey likes to edit your signature. Stop it, Ed.
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #1
Lol :D :D :D

I must listen to that. Funny how big the difference is between what a person writes like and how he sounds. :P

--------------------
"And all should cry, Beware, Beware!
His Flashing eyes, his Floating hair!" S. T. Coleridge
---
"It is as if everyone had lost their sense
Consigned themselves to downfall and decadence
And a wisp it is they have chosen as their beacon." Reinhard Mey.
---
Quote of the Week: "I have a high opinion of myself, which makes up for my total lack of intelligence." Anon.
Warrior
Member # 2000
Profile Homepage #2
www.macradio.com/monday is the link...I actually forgot for a brief moment how dense the people are here, and I know you'd never be able to find it...even though it'd be the first site that'd pop up when the proper wording was placed into a search engine. Course, I can already hear the people going "Wait, wait...Slow down." so there it is.

--------------------
Since Imban Likes to Edit my Posts ...

... And Drakey likes to edit your signature. Stop it, Ed.