A Wonderful land of RP

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: A Wonderful land of RP
Warrior
Member # 1856
Profile Homepage #0
Hi, I am CyberWolf. I used to frequent these boards regulary, especially when Misc was still around "sigh". If you are like me ad crave RPing but hate the obscinity of Desperance, Try this!

http://rgf.pkmnonline.net/RGF/index.php

Seriously, this has got to be the coolest RP board ever. It even has a bot named Anna that responds and learns!

--------------------
"What is the average airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?" - Bridgekeeper, Monty Python and the Holy Grail

The chance of someone looking at you is directly proportonal to the stupidity of your act.

JOIN IN THE SHOUT AND SHOW YOUR ALIGNMENT BY ADDING THIS TO YOUR SIG. WE WANT MISC! WE WANT MISC-- Realises the dream will never be...
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #1
From someone who posted a total of 35 times, I think outside board advertising should be discouraged.

—Alorael, who will now lock the topic as completely unrelated to Spiderweb, Spiderweb members, or possible discussion.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #2
...except for the short-lived Surrealist RP, I do not know of any RPs which have taken place at Desperance, sirs.

Now that I have gotten my two cents in, see Alorael's post.