Umm...Hi

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Umm...Hi
Apprentice
Member # 3176
Profile #0
Hi i am new but i have a question here.Why is everyone mean to OM?His rating is really low and he is my friend and he is really nice.

--------------------
I am not Order Mage!
BANNED
Member # 2064
Profile #1
It's okay it is my fault my rating is so low so don't worry.

--------------------
Don't expect the expected
expect the unexpected
if you expect the expected
I expect you will remain unexpected.
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #2
I just checked his rating and I noticed I rated him 5. Can't think why I've done that. IMAGE(Umm Hi_files/tongue.gif) Must have been a mistake... IMAGE(Umm Hi_files/tongue.gif)

--------------------
"And all should cry, Beware, Beware!
His Flashing eyes, his Floating hair!" S. T. Coleridge
---
"It is as if everyone had lost their sense
Consigned themselves to downfall and decadence
And a wisp it is they have chosen as their beacon." Reinhard Mey.
---
Quote of the Week: "I have a high opinion of myself, which makes up for my total lack of intelligence." Anon.
Shaper
Member # 496
Profile #3
OM is a good kid, but started his life at SW by spamming a good deal. Some of the oldies here freak out about youngsters posting here almost on principle (at least until they prove themselves) because some have proved a lot worse of a problem in the past. This is somewhat unfair, but at least you have some sort of an explanation now.
Infiltrator
Member # 2940
Profile Homepage #4
I rated him 5 just now. IMAGE(Umm Hi_files/wink.gif)

--------------------
"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work, I want to achieve it through not dying."
BANNED
Member # 2064
Profile #5
Then why am i still 2 stars...

--------------------
expect the unexpected
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #6
OM and The Mage are the same person. I find this topic rather amusing.

—Alorael, who at least has to give credit for a more clever way to fish for karma.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 2940
Profile Homepage #7
Check again...YOU ARE THREE STARS!! IMAGE(Umm Hi_files/eek.gif)

EDIT: Mmm...I kinda saw something like that comming.

[ Saturday, July 05, 2003 12:11: Message edited by: The_Nazgul ]

--------------------
"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work, I want to achieve it through not dying."
Agent
Member # 1558
Profile #8
quote:
Originally written by Alorael:

OM and The Mage are the same person. I find this topic rather amusing.

—Alorael, who at least has to give credit for a more clever way to fish for karma.

Really? The nerve! IMAGE(Umm Hi_files/wink.gif)

--------------------
I'm tired of the strain and the pain, ohhh, I'm tired of the strain and the pain.

Lair of Blades
Wise Forums
Desperance
Polaris
Bash
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #9
It's a hoax? IMAGE(Umm Hi_files/mad.gif)IMAGE(Umm Hi_files/mad.gif)IMAGE(Umm Hi_files/mad.gif)

OMG, he actually gives the email address 'ordermage@something'. I'm wondering more than ever on what stupid idea I decided to rate this guy 5. Such idiocy deserves a 0, which is unforunately not on the scale... IMAGE(Umm Hi_files/tongue.gif)

--------------------
---
---
Quote of the Week: "I have a high opinion of myself, which makes up for my total lack of intelligence." Anon.
Warrior
Member # 3138
Profile Homepage #10
quote:
Originally written by Order Mage:

It's okay it is my fault my rating is so low so don't worry.
You explained why he is low but why am I?? BTW, it makes me sad to see someone trying to change the way they feel about someone else by being the other person... Nevermind, no one porbably got that. Anyway, why the hell am I so low? (forgive the %$#%$#@ mouth but I'm seriouse)

--------------------
Help me out, click Here
Join it and get me some cash, and have fun!
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #11
Oh. OM talks to the Mage and explains it's his own fault??? "Good Sméagol, Bad Sméagol" anyone? IMAGE(Umm Hi_files/tongue.gif)IMAGE(Umm Hi_files/tongue.gif)IMAGE(Umm Hi_files/tongue.gif)

Concerning your own rating, I'm not sure FFX2000, but I seem to recall you being a bit excessive using chat slang when you came here, and also using a few too many graemlins. Or was that OWEN IV? Anyway, I see that - if you ever did that - you don't do it now, so I rated you up. IMAGE(Umm Hi_files/wink.gif) Hope it has an effect...

--------------------
---
---
Shaper
Member # 73
Profile #12
quote:
Originally written by Arancaytar:

It's a hoax? IMAGE(Umm Hi_files/mad.gif)IMAGE(Umm Hi_files/mad.gif)IMAGE(Umm Hi_files/mad.gif)

OMG, he actually gives the email address 'ordermage@something'. I'm wondering more than ever on what stupid idea I decided to rate this guy 5. Such idiocy deserves a 0, which is unforunately not on the scale... IMAGE(Umm Hi_files/tongue.gif)

When I first joined the message boards, I used several accounts, and also made the stupid mistake of making the e-mail address public.
Don't worry, OM. You aren't the only one. But don't ask for karma, even with a separate account. You'll get karma, but not the kind you want. Nobody actually cares, anyway.

--------------------
My BoE graphics archive is finally getting started! Yay! I hope you like my graphics.My BoE Graphics
An absurdly fun Flash game- Refridgerator Raid!
---------
The Lyceum- A board for BoE. Yes it is. Really. Stop staring at me! Stop it, I say! Oh, sorry...
Agent
Member # 1558
Profile #13
And we come to the point where someone says: "Why be concerned about ratings?"

--------------------
I'm tired of the strain and the pain, ohhh, I'm tired of the strain and the pain.

Lair of Blades
Wise Forums
Desperance
Polaris
Bash
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #14
Why be concerned about ratings?

IMAGE(Umm Hi_files/tongue.gif)

--------------------
---
---
Agent
Member # 1558
Profile #15
If you're still here why don't you reply to the chess?

--------------------

Lair of Blades
Wise Forums
Desperance
Polaris
Bash
Warrior
Member # 3138
Profile Homepage #16
quote:
Originally written by Arancaytar:

[QBConcerning your own rating, I'm not sure FFX2000, but I seem to recall you being a bit excessive using chat slang when you came here, and also using a few too many graemlins. Or was that OWEN IV? Anyway, I see that - if you ever did that - you don't do it now, so I rated you up. IMAGE(Umm Hi_files/wink.gif) Hope it has an effect...[/QB]
Ok, chat slang on Spidweb is bad... Got it. And the faces, that was a phase, I guess all newbies do it. It's kinda fun. IMAGE(Umm Hi_files/wink.gif) (see what I mean?)
EDIT1:This is my only account, so I guess not everyone has more than one.
EDIT2:Uhh.. what was I going to say? (I hate it when this happens, don't you?) Ohh yeah. Being bad is sometimes good eh?

[ Saturday, July 05, 2003 15:48: Message edited by: FFX2000 ]

--------------------
Help me out, click Here
Join it and get me some cash, and have fun!
Infiltrator
Member # 2940
Profile Homepage #17
BTW: is there a way to go back on the karma you gave someone, I feel like doing it.

--------------------
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #18
Nope. Karma ratings are permanent. Yet another reason to hate them.

—Alorael, who doesn't care about karma at all. He does find any attempts at conversation with oneself laughable. Both together are just hilarious.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Warrior
Member # 2126
Profile Homepage #19
What is the original objective of even having karma ratings?
What if someoen just randomly hates you and decides to rate you lower? Does that really show anything about you?

--------------------
My small Avernum 3 website at http://www.geocities.com/justindbk
Hi, my name is Khoth, and I'm a male dragon, about 20'4", living in the caves Near Dorngas. I am 3040 years old, and live near my siblings, Sulfras and Athron, givng me a very close family relationship. I am looking for a female dragon, shorter than me, but not too much; about 3000-4000 years old; living in the area accesible in a one day's fly from my cave.

khoth the magic dragon lived in some caves, he wallowed in his unhappiness, til some adventurers came to stay, they said they were from avernum, and "here to save the land",
no matter what the bureaucrats say, we'll rid the surface of plagues....
Shaper
Member # 517
Profile #20
No, of course not. The only real purpose karma serves is to give people a method of venting their irritation at people who annoy them. (Ha! Evil Priest! Take that, fo'!)

-E-

--------------------
Let them eat cake!

Polaris Boards: The System is Up. Perennially.
BANNED
Member # 2064
Profile #21
It is not me!I made a new account on aol and let my friend make an account on it because his brother (Kenshin) made an a account on there email address so please stop flaming at me because it is not my fault.

--------------------
expect the unexpected