Redwall

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Redwall
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #0
Gah, I can't finish a single scenario without asking for help, I think.

I've now set the table for the feast, and I think I'm also supposed to make some food for the feast. I can't find the recipe book, and I can't tell if I even really have to be doing this.

I'm lost. What am I actually supposed to be doing in this scenario?

[ Monday, December 18, 2006 20:41: Message edited by: Kelandon ]

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Agent
Member # 3364
Profile Homepage #1
You're right on track.

The recipe book is in the cellar behind the stairs and a secret door.

There are four tasks to complete to move forward and one sidequest that isn't essential.
Food
Table
Scrolls
Fishing

I should probably get to writing a walkthrough for it, huh? Shame on me for not having one done already.

--------------------
"Even the worst Terror from Hell can be transformed to a testimony from Heaven!" - Rev. David Wood 6\23\05

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as you ever can." - John Wesley
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #2
Scrolls and fishing, you say. I can't even find how to start those things.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.

Agent
Member # 3364
Profile Homepage #3
For fishing you talk to Brother Alf north of the pond until he lets you use his fishing gear.

For scrolls you talk to Methusela (I don't think I spelled that right). He is in a room just north of the west gate. Fair warning, it was designed to trick you first time through.

They're pretty much right next to each other and there are only 3.3 towns to explore...

--------------------
"Even the worst Terror from Hell can be transformed to a testimony from Heaven!" - Rev. David Wood 6\23\05

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as you ever can." - John Wesley
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #4
What do I tell Brother Alf? I've already talked to him ad nauseam and couldn't figure out if he has anything important to say.

[ Tuesday, December 19, 2006 18:04: Message edited by: Kelandon ]

--------------------

Agent
Member # 3364
Profile Homepage #5
He mentions 'landing' the fish. It also works with 'gear' as suggested by Constance in the cellar.

No wonder you scored it high. You didn't really finish it. :P

--------------------