Who else moderates The Lyceum?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Who else moderates The Lyceum?
Agent
Member # 3364
Profile Homepage #0
Bain is gone till the 31st and I don't know how to contact Al. There's a bunch of new topics in Olympia by an unregistered user that should be deleted. Real spam.

--------------------
"Even the worst Terror from Hell can be transformed to a testimony from Heaven!" - Rev. David Wood 6\23\05

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as you ever can." - John Wesley
BANNED
Member # 7360
Profile #1
The best thing to help stop this sort of thing is to turn off "guest posting"
That way its more easier to catch a spammer, and as they're registered you can ban them.
Loyal Underling
Member # 13
Profile #2
That would be nice, if ezboard didn't persist in unlogging people every 10 minutes.

EDIT: And Jewels, have you tried Drizzt?

[ Monday, August 07, 2006 05:17: Message edited by: the Great Potato ]

--------------------
[i]Great Potato[/i]
"Unless by the force of eloquence they mean the force of truth; for if such is their meaning, I admit that I am eloquent." -- Socrates
Posts: 126 | Registered: Thursday, September 27 2001 07:00
Infiltrator
Member # 5132
Profile Homepage #3
Those posts Giz wanted deleted already have been (not by me, I was away at the time.)

--------------------
"Let us see what the new day brings." - Temas, Areni.

Visit my realm!

Rate My Scenarios!
Fort Emerald Robbery
The Nephils' Defense
The Final Spire
The Fifth Tower of Magi
The Portal