Graphics Problems

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Graphics Problems
Infiltrator
Member # 6652
Profile #0
In a scenario I am making, the custom graphics have huge white lines through the top. I have checked, rechecked, and started from scratch on the graphics sheet several times, but the problem persists. I am desperate.

I'll email someone the graphics sheet and scenario if they want. Just provide your email address. Thanks in advance.

--------------------
But I don't want to ride the elevator.
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #1
It sounds to me like you have your graphics positioned incorrectly. Are you sure that you're not leaving extra space between the graphics, each graphic is centered in it's own invisible 28x36 slot, and the first graphic is correctly positioned in the far top left corner?

You could try using a pre-made grid if it still doesn't work.

--------------------
-ben4808
Infiltrator
Member # 6652
Profile #2
Fascinating. Apparently the graphics I was using were smaller than regulation size. They don't fit in the grid right. Maybe that's why they weren't at Pixel Profusion.

Dang. Anyone got any good swamp graphics? Those were the only ones I could find.

--------------------
But I don't want to ride the elevator.
Infiltrator
Member # 4784
Profile Homepage #3
Brett Bixler made some swampy stuff. Milu also has a few swamp/delta terrains. I expect you've already seen them, though.

Here.

--------------------
Forever Always on Past the End

TrueSite for Blades - Blades Walkthroughs
Pixle Profusion - BoE Graphics Archive