Node Question

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Node Question
Infiltrator
Member # 6652
Profile #0
Ahhhhhhh... I remember when this forum was full of posts, and I lurked among them gloriously...

Anyway, does Move Party not work in combat? I set it to trigger after a monster was killed, and the party was in combat mode, and it just said "Not in combat" and left me where I was. I thought I saw it work in Revenge, though.

If it doesn't work in combat, is there any other way to accomplish what I'm trying to do (move the party to a new town immediately after killing a monster)?

--------------------
But I don't want to ride the elevator.
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #1
Move Party, IIRC, doesn't move between towns anyway.

You need to use a forced Staircase, which also can't be triggered during combat. What you could do (I think) is change the terrain of the room you're in with Transform Terrain Rectangle to make it look like you've moved.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Infiltrator
Member # 6652
Profile #2
I was moving the party to a space where they were surrounded by stairway nodes. Like how Brett moves Jonah back and forth in Quint.

I'll just change the whole thing around them into blackness, I guess. Thanks!

--------------------
But I don't want to ride the elevator.