Quintessence

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Quintessence
Infiltrator
Member # 6652
Profile #0
Okay, I'm in the lich's tower, in the Mountains of Faith section. I searched every square for a secret passage, and I'm losing essence fast. I still don't have the "necessary magic" to go into the other sections. What do I do?

Also, where can I recharge essence?

--------------------
But I don't want to ride the elevator.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
quote:
Originally written by WonkoTheSane:

Okay, I'm in the lich's tower, in the Mountains of Faith section. I searched every square for a secret passage, and I'm losing essence fast. I still don't have the "necessary magic" to go into the other sections. What do I do?
Follow the path until you can go no further, then turn back and start searching for secret passages again.

quote:
Also, where can I recharge essence?
Various places. Don't worry; once you're past Bully Joel's quest (the one you're doing right now), there isn't anywhere that you're likely to run out of essence (except maybe the beholder at the very end, and that's completely optional).

If you're desperately low on essence, once you find Joel's essence, you can drink it yourself to get a big recharge. Warning: this has consequences, both short-term and long-term.

[ Saturday, February 04, 2006 04:35: Message edited by: Thuryl ]

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Infiltrator
Member # 6652
Profile #2
It's entirely possible that I'm just dumb, but still no secret passages. I went to the very end, then turned around and repeatedly headbanged every section of mountain in the place. Is the secret passage on a "high mountains" graphic or a regular one?

(Why'd Brett have to password THIS scenario, but not DoTS? Why?)

--------------------
But I don't want to ride the elevator.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #3
It's in regular mountains, a short distance north of where you first entered the area.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
BoE Posse
Member # 15
Profile Homepage #4
It's password protected because there is still room for one more person in the Hall of Fame. Once that's filled, I'll remove the password.

--------------------
All that we see, or seem, is but a dream within a dream.

Visit the Louvre, the BoA Graphics Database at http://www.personal.psu.edu/bxb11/boa/louvre/
Visit Alexandria, the BoE Scenario Database at http://www.personal.psu.edu/bxb11/boe/alexandriajs/
Posts: 653 | Registered: Thursday, September 27 2001 07:00