New Party Maker

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: New Party Maker
Warrior
Member # 6501
Profile Homepage #0
Maybe someone likes it, maybe not. I made a new Party Maker, maybe the best one ever made. It´s also offically my first scenario! :D :D :D

If you want to try it, click here

Please rate the scenario in this poll AFTER you tried everything of the scen.

[ Saturday, January 14, 2006 14:13: Message edited by: Slith Lord ]

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 3 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

function launch_voter () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=vote;pollid=UsKUiiUHOjdx"); return true; } // end launch_voter function launch_viewer () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=view;pollid=UsKUiiUHOjdx"); return true; } // end launch_viewer function launch_window (url) { preview = window.open( url, "preview", "width=550,height=300,toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status,menubar=no,scrollbars,resizable,copyhistory=no" ); window.preview.focus(); return preview; } // end launch_window IMAGE(votenow.gif)     IMAGE(voteresults.gif)

--------------------
You know, why the Sliths are green - because of their scales.

Maybe you know why some slith eyes were once red - ´cause the demons, which led them were red.

But why are the eyes of the Slith Lord Followers red? Because they see the remains of their enemies always before the battle begins!
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
Meh, Demon Armor and the Character Editor will accomplish the same thing in probably less time.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Warrior
Member # 6501
Profile Homepage #2
Never heard of Demon Armor, is that a scenario?

--------------------

Maybe you know why some slith eyes were once red - ´cause the demons, which led them were red.

But why are the eyes of the Slith Lord Followers red? Because they see the remains of their enemies always before the battle begins!
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #3
It's a utility scenario which I designed for my own use a few years ago, and which somehow made it onto the web.

Come to think of it, I may as well upload it to my site.

EDIT: http://thuryl.desperance.net/dmnarmor.zip

Since I never intended it to be used by anyone but me, there's currently no documentation. It should be simple enough for you to figure out how to use it, though. There's also no password, so feel free to edit it for your own use as you see fit, but please don't distribute modified versions.

[ Sunday, January 15, 2006 02:22: Message edited by: Thuryl ]

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Warrior
Member # 6501
Profile Homepage #4
Ok, thanks for let me knowin this, but I just wanted to give a trainer a bit of a plot, not like for example Zaloopa´s "Doomguard Armor"! ;)

--------------------

The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #5
In such a trainer "plot" becomes filler, only making the thing unnecessarily longer. I don't go in the HLPM for plot. I go in to for a tool like purpose.

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Infiltrator
Member # 5132
Profile Homepage #6
I've added it to CSR, but I'm not sure if I have the name right. Could someone please check? Thanks.

EDIT: N/M, fixed

[ Sunday, January 15, 2006 17:53: Message edited by: BainIhrno ]

--------------------
"Let us see what the new day brings." - Temas, Areni.

Visit my realm!

Rate My Scenarios!
Fort Emerald Robbery
The Nephils' Defense
The Final Spire
The Fifth Tower of Magi
The Portal