i need help again(sorry)

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: i need help again(sorry)
Warrior
Member # 6368
Profile Homepage #0
im new to this scenario design thing. im making one and i was making a towns person with the name of skill salesmen and i need to figure out how to make it so he canteach you skills and spells.

and im sorry for all the "help me help me" posts all the time

--------------------
MMORPG developed by jagex ltd. Join RuneScape.com today!

hawk kings editor edited by me for geneforge 2
http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=16&t=000906#00 0000
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #1
When you do your dialogue, you'll notice a box in the dialog nodes that says "Regular Speech". Change that to a different thing corresponding with what you want to do. For example, for a trainer you would use a "Recieve Training" node in responce to "train". To teach spells, you need "Buy Spells". (or something like that)

--------------------
-ben4808
Warrior
Member # 6368
Profile Homepage #2
ooooh! i see :D i edited mirthil broadsowrd and now a level 1 can hit 109's with mirthil broadsword and 110 with assasination. i figured out a little of the exile programing stuff. im kinda used to geneforge though.

--------------------
MMORPG developed by jagex ltd. Join RuneScape.com today!

hawk kings editor edited by me for geneforge 2
http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=16&t=000906#00 0000
Warrior
Member # 6501
Profile Homepage #3
quote:
Originally written by green kid:

and im sorry for all the "help me help me" posts all the time
Maybe you should write the real topic where the topic belongs. For example you could call this topic "Need help with dialog programming" or something like that.

If you want a trainer to teach certain skills for a fix bit of money, you have to make this in some special encounters.

--------------------
You know, why the Sliths are green - because of their scales.

Maybe you know why some slith eyes were once red - ´cause the demons, which led them were red.

But why are the eyes of the Slith Lord Followers red? Because they see the remains of their enemies always before the battle begins!