major glitch in ac3, shyguy please help

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: major glitch in ac3, shyguy please help
Shock Trooper
Member # 565
Profile #0
when i get to kunlatass hideout to rescue the slith ambassodor the game freezes when i go in a certain door
(if i could work out how to paste a screen print i would show you where i am)
I'ts past the trap where the archers shoot you, past the 1st door you open after that, its the second one you enter

Sorry i know this is very vauge but my computer will not paste here from a screen dump

--------------------
If there is no light at the end of the tunnel, stride down there and turn the damm thing on yourself!

people often tell me i've lost my mind, but i tell them i have to have one to lose it!

lions and tigers and bears, oh my!
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
To put a screenshot in your post you need to upload it to a website. As for your problem, though, I'm afraid I can't help you, although I'd suggest giving co-ordinates (from the Location spell) if you can't provide a screenshot.

[ Sunday, May 15, 2005 22:30: Message edited by: Thuryl ]

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Shock Trooper
Member # 565
Profile #2
am standing at x13 Y38 right next to the door, if you try & enter the door or even if you look at the door the game will freeze totally

--------------------
If there is no light at the end of the tunnel, stride down there and turn the damm thing on yourself!

people often tell me i've lost my mind, but i tell them i have to have one to lose it!

Warrior
Member # 1351
Profile #3
Mine did this a few times actually, at different points in the game. Not sure what exactly the problem is. It seemed to help me though if I went back to a slightly older saved file, or exiting the town and re-entering. It also works if you hit a "change level" node, buy going upstairs or down, but I dont think you can do it in this dungeon.

[ Monday, May 16, 2005 05:30: Message edited by: Andrex ]

--------------------
Spend your lazy, endless crazy days inside my head.
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #4
Shyguy's first release of one of those scenarios contained a handy exit door used for his alpha testing. He subsequently found out about it, took it off, and rereleased the scenario. He said that if you inadvertently go into it, it will cause bugs. That might be your problem.

--------------------
-ben4808
Shock Trooper
Member # 565
Profile #5
I don't think i have gone somewhere i wasn't supposed to, but I'll try exiting the level & then going back in. Thanks heaps :)

ok, now i have completed all of part 1. Where can i find part 2?

[ Saturday, May 21, 2005 00:12: Message edited by: dreamqueen ]

--------------------