I feel very ashamed to be doing this...

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: I feel very ashamed to be doing this...
Apprentice
Member # 1865
Profile #0
I took a long hiatus from Blades of Exile a while ago, having gotten a bit tired of it, but I had a craving yesterday and wanted to try some of the new scenarios that had come out in the years I hadn't been playing. I noticed there was a sequel to the adventurer's club, one of my favorite scenarios...

...I'm stuck.

Yeah :(

Despite the fact that this scenario (asylum, which by now, with BoA out etc) is an antique to all of you, I hope there are some who still remember it... and I don't think I'll be able to get my mind off of it until I get through this.

The situation:

I need to deliver an invitation to His Highness so that Lady Penelope can get me up the waterfall.

The Problem:
The only person who doesn't respond with complete confusion to the mention of 'highness' is Penelope, who just rushes me on her way.

I am not sure where the Prince lives, but the only place I know is due south of the Forbidden Island is this house, which I can enter, that has a note about Timmy, about whom know one knows except for the Rabbit-Cooker who doesn't tell me anything useful except that he lives in a house that I can't get into. I think. I'm really confused.

Again, sorry for bothering y'all with this, but its driving me mad :S

[ Saturday, March 26, 2005 10:47: Message edited by: Jenneke ]
Agent
Member # 14
Profile #1
His Highness, being quirky, lives in the sky. In one of the southerly areas, I think, is a barren patch of land with a lot of rocks. If you wander around there you'll find the way to get to the Prince's house. When you find it he'll call down to you and invite you up, I believe.

--------------------
Dragyn Bob

"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here!"-The Divine Comedy
Posts: 1481 | Registered: Thursday, September 27 2001 07:00
Apprentice
Member # 1865
Profile #2
I don't know how to thank you :S

So thaaats what that huge lack of ground was from...