Where can I find AC3

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Where can I find AC3
Warrior
Member # 3810
Profile #0
Title says it all. Where can I get a complete AC3 scenerio, both halves.

Oh and if anyone knows where I could find a walkthrough that would be nice too :)

--------------------
Ho Dragon brothers! Loose your venom, BURN BURN, and in your burning cleanse the world!

Elric of Melnibone
Agent
Member # 366
Profile #1
Not sure about a walkthrough, but if you go here:
http://p080.ezboard.com/fthelyceumfrm16 there are a couple of topics, and any questions you have should get answered if you post a new topic.

--------------------
I say never be complete. I say stop being perfect. I say let's evolve. Let the chips fall where they may.
Shock Trooper
Member # 2626
Profile #2
AC-3 is a MONSTER Scenario, the third in the series and is Top Notch!
If your version says anything about the second half "will be coming", I'd say dump it and go to Alexandria to download the Completed and Updated version.
It will be: AC3v203.zip 798k
There may be an earlier, full, version floating around, (there shouldn't be, anymore), that has a "fatal" flaw.
The author, Shyguy, left an "exit" tunnel during the writing stage and forgot to remove it when he submitted it.
DO NOT play anything except the v203 version.
Again, probably the best place to find it would be at the Alexandria site.
There has been a big push on, lately, to update the BoE network.
P.S.: Shyguy has been really good about answering questions about the scenario, if you should get stuck. This scenario is just tooooo big for a practical "Walkthrough". (At least, for now ;^})
Posts: 257 | Registered: Wednesday, February 12 2003 08:00
Warrior
Member # 3810
Profile #3
Thanks for the prompt replies. Yeah I played the old one the first half, and never got around to playing the second. I have long since forgotten the plot, but I do not want to fight my way through all of his side quests again. oh well Ill manage. Anyway thank you guys for the help.

--------------------
Ho Dragon brothers! Loose your venom, BURN BURN, and in your burning cleanse the world!

Elric of Melnibone
Shock Trooper
Member # 2626
Profile #4
Couldn't you take your *.sav from the original version into the complete version, then delete the original?
Also, if you kept any notes, it shouldn't be too long and you'd be right back into the gist of the story with "new and exciting" adventures. ;^}
Posts: 257 | Registered: Wednesday, February 12 2003 08:00