Some graphics

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Some graphics
Apprentice
Member # 5276
Profile #0
Does anyone know where to send some BoE graphics I made? Or do you want to put them on your website? there is about 4 of them. Reply if you want them. And if you want them, put your email address to your reply.
And remember to give me credit. :)

-Anaximander

PS. They're not the best o' the world, but still. :D
Apprentice
Member # 4391
Profile #1
Search the the sites in
http://www.spiderwebsoftware.com/otherpg.html#blades

But I don't think any more graphics are needed. There are loads already and BoE is outdated.

[ Tuesday, December 14, 2004 11:43: Message edited by: Bloggs320 ]
BANNED
Member # 3121
Profile Homepage #2
Please, restrain from lying in the future, Bloggs320. There's never enough graphics, and there're always a few new scenarios in the works.

A GREAT new scen. was released just a few weeks ago, for instance, Roots , by Thuryl.

And Anaximander, you could either put up a site of your own ( Geocities, for example) and then ask TM to add your site to his Comprehensive BoE Website List, or you could just e-mail the graphics to someone with an existing BoE graphic-archive. Khoth has one of the largest databases, at the moment.

[ Tuesday, December 14, 2004 11:57: Message edited by: Before the Storm ]

--------------------
The Great Mister

kommari@gmail.com[/url]