Truly annoying Ac3 problem

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Truly annoying Ac3 problem
Warrior
Member # 3810
Profile #0
Anyone know what to say to savel to get him to join? I have tried all the obvious, "join" phrases, as well as every 4 letter or longer word he says, and I cannot get him to join. ARGGH! help me please someone.

--------------------
Ho Dragon brothers! Loose your venom, BURN BURN, and in your burning cleanse the world!

Elric of Melnibone
Infiltrator
Member # 4256
Profile #1
hmmm I thought that you just said join- due to a conversation quite a while ago..... have you tried that?
Edit: Due to this topic

[ Thursday, December 02, 2004 17:27: Message edited by: m's avatar ]

--------------------
"Let's just say that if complete and utter chaos was lightning, he'd be the sort to stand on a hilltop in a thunderstorm wearing wet copper armour and shouting 'All gods are false'."
Agent
Member # 1104
Profile Homepage #2
"miss" or "orde" will do the trick...I have no clue why those particular two, but that's what it looks like.

--------------------
Austrian Alex
Shock Trooper
Member # 2626
Profile #3
I'd have to go back through a BUNCH of notes, but did you have a fight with a patron?
If I remember correctly, Savel has a "friend" who's a Haurathi and a bar patron picks a fight over a racial comment, or something.
Anyways, as they say, I believe that after the fight Savel simply said, "Let's get going", or something similar and the plot carries on from there.
Posts: 257 | Registered: Wednesday, February 12 2003 08:00
Warrior
Member # 3810
Profile #4
Thanks for the advice. Duh, "mission" of course, then I fought the 2 drunken idiots. Now I can continue :)

--------------------
Ho Dragon brothers! Loose your venom, BURN BURN, and in your burning cleanse the world!

Elric of Melnibone