back to normal help

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: back to normal help
Apprentice
Member # 5052
Profile #0
can anybody help me with the back to normal scenerio. i read the hint page. the only it doesn't tell me and i couldn't find anything in the room. what do you use to strike kissan-tel's music box. also i saved while inside and couldn't get out so i used the editor to leave town. now i can go through the tunnel but i can't get kissan-tel to let me back in. did i completely mess up by doing this. and can it be fixed or do i have to start over. i hope not i'm at the end of the scenerio. this is the next to last thing on the list.
thank you in advance
Shock Trooper
Member # 4942
Profile #1
You have problably heard this before, from Kelandon or something, but when you post a question, try to use correct grammar so the people helping you can understand what you are trying to say.

[ Sunday, November 21, 2004 17:31: Message edited by: Wham Bam Shizam ]

--------------------
Wham Bam Shizam
Apprentice
Member # 5052
Profile #2
ok first question. when you get into kissan-tel's hide out he won't let you leave until you figure out his music box. well my question is what do i use to play it. the hint page says what order to strike the boxes in but not what to use.
second question. because i couldn't figure it out. and because i had saved in there, i used the editor to take myself out of the town. then i went and did everything else. well when i came back to try it again i couldn't get back in. every time i go through the teleporter i come out the other side instead of in the hideout. so my question is do i have to start over or is there i way i can still win this.
Shock Trooper
Member # 4942
Profile #3
I am playing thorough it right now... if you can wait for a bit I can answer your question.

--------------------
Wham Bam Shizam
Apprentice
Member # 5052
Profile #4
ok thanks :)
Shock Trooper
Member # 4942
Profile #5
OK, I found the answer to your questions...

1) In order to play the boxes, you simply look at them. You don't need a special item. Just look at the boxes.

2) I think this is a bug. I don't think you can fix it. Sorry.

Hope this helps.

--------------------
Wham Bam Shizam
Apprentice
Member # 5052
Profile #6
yes thank you very much, that helped alot. unfortunately. now i have to start over because i didn't ask before i messed up. oh well this time should go faster and at least i can finish it.
Warrior
Member # 3472
Profile Homepage #7
I thought Kissan-Tel's music box puzzle was in Bortherhood of the Hand? But then again its probably my bad memory causing this. Your lucky you actually got into Kissan-Tel's hideout, I never even got in. I stepped (or possably looked) in to the portal, it didn't teleport me, but I still got the dialogue saying that I had. As I remember I did complete thescenario even without doing this part.

--------------------
"When life gives you a lemon, whing it right back and add some lemons of your own."
Calvin and Hobbes

Visit my new site HERE
Visit a great game here, here and finally the last one
Visit this great site here.
Be Happy.

BACK, HAPPY, PLAYING BLADES WITH A REKINDLED LOVE OF GOOD, FANTASTIC ENGLISH FOLK MUSIC!!! (NOT to be confused with Country :mad:)
Apprentice
Member # 5052
Profile #8
now for another question. on a road to algiers, how do you get into the forbidding tower. i found the three doors. but whenever i go into the third one i get transported back outside. how do i get past this. is there another way in? :confused:

never mind i figured it out. but i got out without ever seeing the n,s,e,w, teleporter signs and with the staff. did i miss something.

[ Friday, December 03, 2004 13:01: Message edited by: clstem4ever ]