FS help needed

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: FS help needed
Warrior
Member # 3472
Profile Homepage #0
I am really stuck on some parts of falling stars (and cant get to some places). I have some questions:

1. How do I get Diomed to join me? I know its possible. And if the town he's in is destroyed can I find him anywhere else?

2. Where's Krug? I'm guessing he's down the pit near the Ettin, but it kills me when I climb down there.

3. For no.2 I'm guessing I need Minoc Kodax or whatever its called. I can't find it though.

4. Where are the other artifacts? I've found the paleblade and the heartfinder but thats it.

5. Where is the hidden town called 'ambush!'? I've completed all of the missions in the command centre and soon Anthalons going to contact me.

6. in the lowest floor of the tower of Wizardry, how do I get past the barrier that leads to the stairs?

7. In a previous attempt, I was ordered to meet with a captain or champion inthe building next to the tower of Wizardry, the one with all the gates. I can't figure out how I got in there though.

8. I've seen somewhere something about a rakshasa named Pharijin, at least I think thats what he's called, and he helps you destroy the flayers. Is that part of this scenario or another?

9. Is it possible to get into the Talosian Embassy?

10. Is the building in Thebes thats going to "be the greatest construct to grace the world" ever be finished?

-------------------------------
EDIT
-------------------------------

Added Qs 9+10.

[ Sunday, October 31, 2004 22:18: Message edited by: Lemon Demon ]

--------------------
"When life gives you a lemon, whing it right back and add some lemons of your own."
Calvin and Hobbes

Visit my new site HERE
Visit a great game here, here and finally the last one
Visit this great site here.
Be Happy.

BACK, HAPPY, PLAYING BLADES WITH A REKINDLED LOVE OF GOOD, FANTASTIC ENGLISH FOLK MUSIC!!! (NOT to be confused with Country :mad:)
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
1) You have to complete the quest for the Crystal Sword. Speak to Nicias in Xancrest. Diomed's a good NPC, and you can't ever get him once the first town falls (around day 8), so don't waste any time getting him.

4) See #1. Also, you get a Runesword for rescuing Raven. It's probably the best artifact you can get, if you use it properly.

5) Wander around in the forest SE of Fort Contemplation. Make sure your reputation is high so you can get an NPC there.

[ Monday, November 01, 2004 00:29: Message edited by: Thuryl ]

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Warrior
Member # 3472
Profile Homepage #2
Thanks a lot. But Nicias the other has dissapeared! I can't find him anywhere! Do you know if he comes on day A B or C? Or if he dissapears after so long.

--------------------
"When life gives you a lemon, whing it right back and add some lemons of your own."
Calvin and Hobbes

Visit my new site HERE
Be Happy.

BACK, HAPPY, PLAYING BLADES WITH A REKINDLED LOVE OF GOOD, FANTASTIC ENGLISH FOLK MUSIC!!! (NOT to be confused with Country :mad:)
Agent
Member # 14
Profile #3
For questions 2, 3, and 8, talk to Jenkins in the operations center. He'll send you on a mission to gather some mushrooms. The Flayer lair is hidden under the level with the shrooms. You should find Pharijin pretty easily once you get down there, but Konax Minoc is fairly well hidden. Once you get it, Krug should show up when you take on the Ettin.

--------------------
Dragyn Bob

"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here!"-The Divine Comedy
Posts: 1481 | Registered: Thursday, September 27 2001 07:00
Warrior
Member # 3810
Profile #4
You get Draykon Marke by taking one of the keys you find in the orc area to a door in the wizards bazaar, bring a lot of smoky crystals.
To get to your commander in the near the tower of wizardry, ask the official about business.

As far as I know you cannot get into the talosian embassy nor does the grand structure of thebes ever finish

--------------------
Ho Dragon brothers! Loose your venom, BURN BURN, and in your burning cleanse the world!

Elric of Melnibone
Warrior
Member # 3472
Profile Homepage #5
Thanks everyone, I'm in the process of doing them now. This is a real help! (I've now found all ten NPCs :D )
----------------------
I nearly forgot! Nicias the other wasn't there on day seven but he was on day eight.

[ Monday, November 01, 2004 21:34: Message edited by: Lemon Demon ]

--------------------
Calvin and Hobbes

Visit my new site HERE
Be Happy.