Adventurer's Club 3

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Adventurer's Club 3
Shaper
Member # 22
Profile #0
Ok, this is just plain embarassing. I decided it was high time I started playing AC3, and I'm stuck already. Quick question - What do I have to say to "Rusty" to get him to follow me to find the boys? Also, where can I identify my items?

[ Thursday, August 12, 2004 06:36: Message edited by: Morgan ]
Shock Trooper
Member # 954
Profile #1
Ryan in E. Independence can ID. The typical thing to say when you want someone to join you is, eh, "join."
Shaper
Member # 22
Profile #2
You know, I could have sworn I tried that. :) Thanks.
Apprentice
Member # 922
Profile Homepage #3
Wal, it looks like the graphics won't work for Macintosh even though I downloaded from Alexandria (I think). I tried building my own .meg file from the .bmp graphics but ResEdit had a heart attack about the size of it all, and won't work.

Meanwhile, I'm replaying from scratch using the pre-retribution graphics but maybe it will become impossible due to missing graphics later?? I can get along with SOME black walls and fuzzy critters.

Always enjoying Shyguy's use of graphics and dialogue,
Emo
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #4
*knifes Emo* No ressurecting dead topics. ;_;
Shock Trooper
Member # 1249
Profile Homepage #5
Strange. I downloaded it from Alexandria and unstuffed the .meg.sit (or something) file and it works perfectly...
Apprentice
Member # 922
Profile Homepage #6
Imban said "*knifes Emo* No ressurecting dead topics. "

Uh, I don't hang around here enuff to know the fineries... this topic is dead because it has been covered elsewhere? Or dead because nobody had contributed to it since last month? But it ain't dead to me on accounta I'm quite busy running around and chopping goblins and hope to find a way to continue this scenario.

However I am encouraged to simply repeat the (longwinded) download and expect to have a good chance at having it work this time. Maybe I went wrong by attempting to use the old pre-retribution save file?
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #7
No, you're supposed to be able to use the save file from Part 1, although some things don't quite work perfectly.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Lifecrafter
Member # 1768
Profile #8
See, it's much better to just wait and get Pt 2, so you don't have to worry about all that. Just start with the whole burrito.

--------------------
"Oh, North Wind, why frighten others?
In Nature's family all are brothers.
Puff and blow and wheeze and hiss;
You can't frighten Shingebiss.
Bring your frost and ice and snow;
I'm still free to come and go.
You can never frighten me,
One who never fears is FREE!"
-Shingebiss, the mighty duck
Shock Trooper
Member # 954
Profile #9
Yes, some Mac players are having a difficult time getting the graphics to work. I don't know what the solution is. I have no idea if the file from Spiderweb will work, but you can try it. Make sure you're playing version 2.03 cause there's a nasty bug in previous versions.

Also, TM may be able to send you a working graphics file as he's the one who created the .meg file for Alexandria. I've heard it can get corrupted when zipped, so maybe you can get an unzipped version from him.