AC1

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: AC1
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #0
I've been playing it because it sounded like a good one and it doesn't have any magic. Yet. (Magic is outlawed on Hollis Island.)

But I ran into a problem. I went to watch to play at the playhouse (Exile 3: Ruined World) and got attacked by the spiders. I killed them, and then checked out the room where they came from. Do I need Move Mountains to destroy the cracked wall, or is there some other way to do it?

--------------------
-ben4808
Lifecrafter
Member # 1768
Profile #1
Yes, you need move mountains. Just because magic is outlawed on Hollis Island doesn't mean you can't use it, you're simply visitors there. And on top of that, it's an emergency.

In fact, magic is quite necessary for this entire scenario…

--------------------
"Oh, North Wind, why frighten others?
In Nature's family all are brothers.
Puff and blow and wheeze and hiss;
You can't frighten Shingebiss.
Bring your frost and ice and snow;
I'm still free to come and go.
You can never frighten me,
One who never fears is FREE!"
-Shingebiss, the mighty duck
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #2
I kind of figured it would be as soon as I got to the mainland. I'd have to fight magical monster too, no doubt. *siggggghhhh*

Oh well, that mission isn't completely to win the scenario anyway, is it? Not that it will matter that much...

--------------------
-ben4808
Lifecrafter
Member # 1768
Profile #3
Well, it's not that you're going to fight A magical monster on the mainland, but you will fight what most scenarios consider "normal" monsters. You'll just have to wait and see.

Just play through it and you'll understand in the end. If you get stuck, ask either the creator, Jeff Weisler (Shyguy) shyguy123@msn.com or AC1's biggest fan (me) at desertp@juno.com.

[ Thursday, August 05, 2004 12:22: Message edited by: Desert Pl@h ]

--------------------
"Oh, North Wind, why frighten others?
In Nature's family all are brothers.
Puff and blow and wheeze and hiss;
You can't frighten Shingebiss.
Bring your frost and ice and snow;
I'm still free to come and go.
You can never frighten me,
One who never fears is FREE!"
-Shingebiss, the mighty duck