Roman fort

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Roman fort
Warrior
Member # 6508
Profile #0
I am celts and entered the roman fort. I cannot find the eye in any of the buildings. And if I try to move to another part of the map i get attacked by alot of guards. I kill them easily. But if i try to move furtehr away I get killed instantly.

--------------------
Spiders,webs and software is great but Spiderwebsoftware is the best.
Shock Trooper
Member # 7662
Profile #1
The killing is a deliberate design decision by Jeff to emphasize the dangerous nature of the enemy fort. Stay out of sight as much as possible. I don't recall where the Eye is, but it should be there someplace?
Warrior
Member # 6508
Profile #2
The area you can explore. the North Eastern part of the map. The eye is not there. I was told it was somewhere in the west of the map. But since the instant killing thing. I cannot get there.

--------------------
Spiders,webs and software is great but Spiderwebsoftware is the best.
Shock Trooper
Member # 6666
Profile #3
The building south of your point of entry.

There are two dressers along the western wall.

The eye is in the southern dresser.

If you can't find it there, check your special items in case you've already picked it up. If it's not in the dresser, or in your list of special items, then I'm all out of ideas.