Rational Mind Won't allow Torches, Candles to be used

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Rational Mind Won't allow Torches, Candles to be used
Warrior
Member # 10234
Profile #0
These are the only ones I've run across, there may be other mundane items that can't be used by the Rational Mind character ability/trait.

I bought this game nonetheless because I really like the replayability of going through as a Roman or a Celt.

I also picked up the promotional CD for Blades of Avernum, but another "bug" is with your shopping cart - if I don't ask for a CD for Nethergate, then it says "no shipping required" even when the Blades CD should ship.

Loving the games, though!
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #1
Actually, Rational Mind doesn't let you use any items. Light sources are just the only truly mundane ones. We've discussed it before.

—Alorael, who thinks the shipping problem should be emailed to Jeff in case he doesn't read this.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Warrior
Member # 10234
Profile #2
Oops, thanks Lema Grass, I missed your thread. I think I have to change my settings to be able to view threads older than a week since I only see a few days worth of posts in Nethergate.

[ Monday, September 03, 2007 10:57: Message edited by: Ming ]